Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: after it there won t be selfish players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is lots of players who play for point and they don t revive another players Angry 
If we receveid 5000 or 1000 point when we revive another players , there wont be selfish players
I think it's too much..

I already lowered the bonus for boss kills, which makes reviving much more profitable than killing the boss.. lol

What do you guys think?
PERFECT!!! GREAT IDEA!
I agree Imo! Wink
It's ok Fabio, revive is to win the wave and your teammates are not immobilized, not for money. 1000 to revive is fine!!  10 111
So I leave it at 1000? Or increase it a bit?...
Leave it at 1000, as Pablo said ppl have to understand that reviving is to win the map, not to be rich ^^
1000 as is
if u kill the boss,u get tempbanned...hahaha
(07-18-2016, 01:01 PM)Ron*** Wrote: [ -> ]if u kill the boss,u get tempbanned...hahaha

Best Idea, THanks Ron LOL
Hahahahaha Imo u are one of the selfish players u never revive ppl
I don't agree with you Jimmy Markou, Imo revive a lot when I die (but that's not the discussion, i think).

Increase the revive bonus is not a solution. Revive other players is a state of mind Smile

Why don't create a ranking of people who revive?

(Edit: Sorry for my language, but I don't speak very well English)
(07-27-2016, 09:25 PM)Soldier44 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't agree with you Jimmy Markou, Imo revive a lot when I die (but that's not the discussion, i think).

Increase the revive bonus is not a solution. Revive other players is a state of mind Smile

Why don't create a ranking of people who revive?

(Edit: Sorry for my language, but I don't speak very well English)

There is already a top revive list  Wink
https://modszombies.com/page-topstats/
(second from below)

Maybe you need to give it it's own point system.
Like, for every revive you get 1 point.
If you have 5 points or so, you can get a (random) bonus at the shop. (for example):
 - double health
 - double ammo
 - double damage
If manage to get 10 points you can get a revive kit.
And it resets all when a game is over.

PS:
But if going to we address the revive problem, then I would also like to put a note out to the people who (probably) yelling the most about the revive problem.

Back in the days I've seen people spamming v19 (MEDIICCC!!) while:
 - there where in the middle of a toxic pool/gas cloud. (and even keep killing the crawlers/toxic zombies near them)
 - all the passageways where blocked by zombies to get to them.

Or in the rounds of the three bosses en mixed. where there where moments you constantly got chased by pink balls.
Where maybe only a medic had a little change to manage to revive someone.

And with Helga, where you had only a little time frame to revive one or maybe two people before Helga made her next move.

Yes people should try to become more aware of there surroundings, drop ammo or health when someone ask, heal people when you can.
But that also counts for the people who need to be revived, is it realistic to ask (sometimes almost demanding) if someone can revive you on that specific moment.

I off to bed now, need to work tomorrow Wink
yep,i agree...give me 10 coins for every player i revive...my coins are very low @ the moment (0)
IMO it is what it is. Just like in real life, some people will care some people have no clue. It is the same on other COD servers that offer health packs, you get a majority of people that just run around blind and have no clue and you bleed to death.

I don't think giving more rewards is the answer (even though I would enjoy them). I think you just need to deal with it because those type of people are going to do whatever regardless of what gifts you throw at them.

There are a lot of inconsiderate people in this world and I don't think a COD game is going to be any different. Not only that, the people that are the inconsiderate ones probably don't even come on this forum.
Pages: 1 2 3