Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Sup? Can i join MODS? - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: Sup? Can i join MODS? (/thread-Sup-Can-i-join-MODS)

Pages: 1 2

Sup? Can i join MODS? - Mikevwing - 07-22-2012

Hello,

I would like to join MODS, here is my information:

Name: Mike
IGN: -Fl4T
Sex: Male
Xfire: jek22222
Ex clans: Well i was in MODS for 2 days -.- DFA, Create!ve, WnX.

Why i want to join: I think its a awesome server with nice members and i would like to be one of them, Im good with Photoshop and MyBB, im trying to make my first mod atm 1 And i hate hackers and noobs insulting other people. Im playing on the server for 3 years. And im trying to make my way to admin status.

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - DECF robin - 07-22-2012

Good luck with your application Wink. But in another application fabio mentioned that you have to be 16 to join mods. So it's up to Fabio if he accepts you or not.

And good luck with your mod Smile

gr robin

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - fabio - 07-22-2012

You were in MODS 2 days? why 2 days? and yes, normaly we accept members with 16 years or higher, btu let's see Wink

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - Mikevwing - 07-22-2012

Thanks, 15 Is not so bad, I have the skills of a 16 year old: P And i was in MODS for 2 days cuz i asked Kruku and he said yes so it was kinda not for real, After that i was busy with school and playing other games so i left. Now i rlly want to join again 1 And stay long in MODS

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - sylvia40 - 07-23-2012

i vote no i wil first see how good you are accept my on xfire my name in xfire is sylvia40 my name in game is |MODS|flt4

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - Hannibal - 07-23-2012

(07-23-2012, 10:48 AM)sylvia40 Wrote: i vote no i wil first see how good you are accept my on xfire my name in xfire is sylvia40 my name in game is |MODS|flt4

Vote no? You are joking right? Just let it up to Fabio who can or can not become member. You are talking like you run this place.

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - sylvia40 - 07-23-2012

wtf do you think hannibal i word a little bid crazy your not my dad !SHUT UP please as i wil see how good he is then it's good oke.

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - Hannibal - 07-23-2012

(07-23-2012, 08:34 PM)sylvia40 Wrote: wtf do you think hannibal i word a little bid crazy your not my dad !SHUT UP please as i wil see how good he is then it's good oke.

Sorry kid but i find it hard to believe you are 25. You just became member of MODS. Show some respect to others and don't become a big mouth.

Salut!

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - sylvia40 - 07-24-2012

oke i understand but say then not so that i haven't see how good he is as i will see that then er is no problem.

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - Domovoy - 07-24-2012

(07-23-2012, 08:34 PM)sylvia40 Wrote: wtf do you think hannibal i word a little bid crazy your not my dad !SHUT UP please as i wil see how good he is then it's good oke.

LOL

funny!

RE: Sup? Can i join MODS? - fabio - 07-24-2012

sylvia40: yes but im 14
sylvia40: 25 was a lie
sylvia40: cus you must be older then 24 for admin
! MoDs>FaB!O: we know that

Sylvia you are no longer member!
We dont want liers in our clan!

fabio SHUT UP FUCKNG MOTHERFACKER!