Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Zombie Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey!

WHat do you think about starting a Zombie server with modszombiesv3 mod? Do you want deathrun or zombies?
Vote it here please.

Greetings,
Fabio
i like mods zombies but its not fun. deathrun is new and only in cod (1,2or uo). so i say deathrun. as you change it i don't come anymore... no joke but pls deathrun mods|zombies is not so fun.. there are to mutch zombie mods on cod so i say deathrun Smile
zombies
it was awesome
Deathrun ofcourse Smile
Zombies was fun, but deathrun is way more fun.

gr robin
Hey ... Modszombiesv3 was good but Deathrun rocks and it s popular not like old zom server ... i Vote For deathrun Smile
I like deathrun but i miss zombies more. So i would say Modszombiev3!
Greetz H Cool
Zombie mod.
(07-07-2012, 01:15 PM)|MODS|Protect Wrote: [ -> ]i like mods zombies but its not fun. deathrun is new and only in cod (1,2or uo). so i say deathrun. as you change it i don't come anymore... no joke but pls deathrun mods|zombies is not so fun.. there are to mutch zombie mods on cod so i say deathrun Smile

What ? LoL Then you have nothing do to here in clan! MODS was concetraded mainly about zombie mod.
And give me the one of the Zom IP. WHICH is not stolen from us bcos there is many zombie servers with our MOD stolen.
Example ? =BAD= zombies

Am for zombs ofc

Greetings , Freak
(07-07-2012, 03:15 PM)Fr3ak Wrote: [ -> ]What ? LoL Then you have nothing do to here in clan! MODS was concetraded mainly about zombie mod.
And give me the one of the Zom IP. WHICH is not stolen from us bcos there is many zombie servers with our MOD stolen.
Example ? =BAD= zombies
ye true, all the other mods are stolen.... completely the same client with MODS tags lol

As i can see now, we are going to upload zombie mod v3 again.

greetings,
Fabio
i found a file called 'fuck you LMT.txt' in clientside pack of zombiesv1 1
it was rly awesome to read Smile
First Off, MODS had other servers before the Zombie server but it was the zombie mod that gained the most attraction and player base. However, the player base for a zombie server has dropped significantly. |DHC| tried hosting a zombie server (with the original zombie mod) but it never really gained any activity.

If you want to try out the zombie server then go for it Fabio, but from what I've seen personally, your have a better chance keeping the deathrun server up.

Also, not all the zombie servers have your mod. The v1 of the zombie mod is the original zombie mod which was created by Kill3R, so it wasn't originally yours.
that is what im thinking about...
maybe 10 ppl want zombies back, but there are other 50 ppl left who didnt say their opinion or they want to keep deathrun.
Idk if i will setup a zom server. maybe ill run it on my own hosting company to try it. but that will split amount of players on both servers.
i think the best is, to wait till deathrun server loses ranks again and then setup somethign new. (in our case zombies v3)

Greetings,
Fabio
Z-Z-Z-Zooommmbbbiiieessss Mooooddddddd V333333

Zombies Mod V3 had v31 written all over it.

fabio Wrote:ill run it on my own hosting company to try it
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA
(07-08-2012, 12:20 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]maybe 10 ppl want zombies back, but there are other 50 ppl left who didnt say their opinion or they want to keep deathrun.

lol
fabio,
how can u know?
there is no definetely only 10 ppl wants zom
here isjust very little votes for now - only 9 for zom and only 4 for dr
btw should be better if this voting continue for another 2-3 weeks
i want to play deathrun cause zombieservers are in all cods and deathrun as far i know only in this 1
Pages: 1 2 3