Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Map suggestions for RotU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys,

if you have some map suggestions for RotU, post them in this thread please. Angel

• Only existing Maps, don't want to make new maps...
  • Maps should not be too big.
  • Maybe some big places on the map without Buildings (like Urban). This will make the game a bit easier.

Thanks,
Fabio 4577
Hey Fabio
Brecourt good open map with the ability to get away/hide from Boss's
Hurtgen ?
Rocket!
And that is a lot of maps
"Hmm...hard to choose,,,lets see...hmm lets see..."

and this Hmm continues for hours.

(01-11-2015, 10:03 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]http://game-base-one.de/game-loads/index...27b57e525d

enough maps to chose from Wink

I played no_escape on v1.41 and is great!! many memories lol!

i vote for this map XD
I don't know much maps so you have to tell me some good ones 1
(01-11-2015, 11:51 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know much maps so you have to tell me some good ones 1
I need see that page is great soldier,Glassattack is good map too, but u need see it, because is perfect to play sd, but if you have time check it because it is very good map.
lol Glassattack isn't a good idea for RotU i think Smile
Hahaha yes
is suicidal, but still good map
Glassattack is a great map, but not for rotu i think.. maybe we can try it 1
I bet after first wave all glass is gone. ANd in second wave all are dead Smile
I need good suggestions now! Tongue
very good page soldier, most of the maps are played in [VIP] server.

of this page we can extract good maps, for example: ( I could not put an image to illustrate better, maybe tomorrow i will put it, sorry i'm from my phone XD)

Mini foy: has all buildings and houses as the original map, and has many streets to run if a zombie is chasing you. Lol
Pocker table (I think everyone knows this map), this map is not as daily as others ( houses, cars, buildings, etc.).

but not forget the original maps; have much to offer!!

Most people like large maps (fenneks example) store is a small map but has good positions in case of difficult wave.
pavlov, stalingrad, Brecourt are good maps.
the first many buildings, good positions and enough space (is good for both, the wave of hitler like Helga), the second is small but has a bit of everything (tunnel, buildings, houses, etc.), the last lot of space like fenneks and and is good map too.

Well, that's all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5