Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Application to Join |MODS| - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: Application to Join |MODS| (/thread-Application-to-Join-MODS--829)

Application to Join |MODS| - Vintage Cat - 01-18-2017

So, I've been thinking lately that I would like to join. No particular reason really, other than I spend enough time here now as I just have no desire to play on a normal server anymore, but find this to be addicting, not to mention on a good day with the right people, one game can last an hour and a half. Good time killer. I'm 31, been playing COD: UO since its release and have been a part of a couple of different clans along the way. I'm not married, but I am in the military. So, basically my life consists of work, a couple of rounds of this a day and music with a little TV mixed in somewhere. I know most who are a part of |MODS| are from the European side of the world, which explains why I very rarely see any of y'all when I play, but I am fluent with your regulars and have met most of you one time or another, so I hope I made somewhat of a good impression. I don't fancy myself as a superior player nor do I have a superior computer setup to handle this mod sometimes, but I do like to think I make an excellent medic. So long as I'm alive, you will be too... ...if I can help it. Anyways, I think that's about it for me. If you would like to know something in particular, just ask. I kind of rambled here anyways. Regardless, I like the setup and design, and I hope y'all continue to do good for years to come. In fact, you may be the only remnant of COD: UO one day.

My name's Josh, though I haven't heard that name in quite some time now. My hobbies include, and have always included music, first and foremost. I'm a drummer of twenty years and spend a nice chunk of my time working on video and audio projects, mostly audio, but I put together a DVD or movie every once in a while. I plan to go to an art school when or if I get out of the military to be a engineer/producer. Music is my forte, and apparently me and Fabio share similar tastes, at least I was told it was you who picks the music. Nicely done pulling out some Paul McCartney I've never heard for the holidays, not to mention that one '80's song, 'Feed the World', I think. Hadn't heard that in ages. As for why I want to join, well why else would you? This ain't the early days where you would do scrims against other clans and whatnot, but I do believe in representing something you enjoy, and this has quickly become one of my favorite pass times. Unfortunately, I don't see too many |MODS| members around when I'm here, with the exception of Noob most times and Aron, so at least you'll have someone around at all times to keep an eye on things and represent your awesome server, especially for bots (I can't stress that enough). I have no problems teaching people should they ask as has been done for me and before me. Part of the reason I always enjoy playing with Hoot when they're on as they helped me a lot in the beginning and I don't forget that, even if they do take half an hour to type a four word sentence. Smile Anyways, ultimately it's up to y'all and I appreciate the consideration.

Also, I like to write. I've been writing since the day I learned from poems to songs, from comics to stories.

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - Chaos.UK - 01-18-2017

Hey Josh good Application thumbs up from me, but ultimately Fabio decides who joins MODS

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - fabio - 01-19-2017

Wow, this is probably the best application here in the forums... 21
So yea, 100% yes! Welcome to the club 10

Put the MODS tag infront of your name, be active, invite you players and have fun 1

Looking forward to seeing you on the server Wink

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - fashion - 01-19-2017

Welcome to MODS!  

|MODS|Vintage Cat

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - TheHarmonyGuy - 01-19-2017

Nice application VintageCat ! Welcome in da house Heart 77 13 6 60 55 34 111 Santa Dance 59

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - EVIL ARON - 01-19-2017

Welcome in our Family =>VintageCat<=!1

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - Vintage Cat - 01-20-2017

Y'all are awesome! Thank you very much!

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - Short7 - 01-20-2017

Welcome to the fam Vintage!! Smile

RE: Application to Join |MODS| - Vintage Cat - 01-20-2017

(01-19-2017, 10:36 AM)fashion Wrote: Welcome to MODS!  

|MODS|Vintage Cat

You know, I tried to write my name out like that, but it was WAY too many characters to accept. So, I had to change my color scheme.  40