Reign of the Undead - Revolution
REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO (/thread-REVIVING-DROPPING-AMMO)

Pages: 1 2

REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Short7 - 07-03-2016

Lately I have been playing at night American time, and no one seems to want to revive each other, especially on the boss rounds, a few players seem to only want the points and don't use good team work and its starting to get on my nerves, Dodgy Fabio i would appreciate it if you would address this with whomever you can, or if there is any way to fix it... Please come up with a solution, I cannot play with a bunch of point whores. 45 another problem we are running into is the players able to drop ammo only do it when they need ammo, leaving the rest of us ammoless especially on boss rounds. Another problem that needs fixing.

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - {BA}Jimmy Markou - 07-03-2016

I am sure one of them is called Imo

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Chaos.UK - 07-03-2016

Unfortunately some gamers are dicks who play for themselves and not for the 'team', we have several on here now, Fabio cant make them revive/drop ammo (buy ammo from shop on boss rounds I do). Could drop the points for killing 'boss kills'?
Post opinions here and I will put this to other Admins

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - fabio - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 04:00 PM)Chaos.UK Wrote: Unfortunately some gamers are dicks who play for themselves and not for the 'team', we have several on here now, Fabio cant make them revive/drop ammo (buy ammo from shop on boss rounds I do). Could drop the points for killing 'boss kills'?
Post opinions here and I will put this to other Admins

Exactly..

I can't make the players drop ammo.. That's why you can buy ammo from the shop.

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Forau - 07-03-2016

I usually never given a shit about the points or levels, but I think this is the time to mention it (again) :

- lower the points for HITLER/HELGA kills. Then the Short7´s "whores" have to "fuck" for free (help) or group sex (Teamwork)
- 15 000 for a Hitler & 25 000 for Helga - NO MORE THEN THAT ( enough for a turret or a new weapon)
The points that is set now i just ridiculous, more ridiculous is that they add to the score... thats a FAUL. (point ok but not to the score)

and what it is more unfortunately to this when low levers got to level 300 in a few months (underline a FEW).
Not fair to the old timers that been here for years and is level 350-400 like the newbies.

Sorry to say but prob one of the reasons i stopped playing this game or with "Dicks" like MR C excellent put it.
because i would have finally ban them all and be kicked as admin.

If they dont like it
You can give them all my coins and show it up their asses,
(sorry Fabio)

MR F

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Forau - 07-03-2016

by the way... i donated

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - TheHarmonyGuy - 07-04-2016

I noticed this too, i'm specing a lot those last times and i can see the attitude of some players, as said Shot, Mr C and Mr F, who's not correct, i mean by this playing for themselfs and not to win the map/help teammates.

So do we have the right to kick/ban them when we catch them having this behavior ? Or maybe just warn them in a 1st time?

I'm maybe a bit 'rude', i don't what all of you think about that, but if players start to leave the server because of a minority of points whores that's not good.

What do yuo think?

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Chaos.UK - 07-04-2016

Points structure for the Boss/Helga rounds needs restructuring.
Buy 4 nades = 4k. points received = 500 max (some players don't buy them and hide till the shooting begins).
my suggestion 
1k points per grenade on Boss/Helga = 4k as per purchase.
2k for a Boss kill and 5k for Helga.
What do you guys think?
Or post other suggestions

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - TheHarmonyGuy - 07-04-2016

Sounds to be a good suggestion Mr C. That's true some players wait until the immunity of boss is gone.

On wave 17 ppl prefere kill hitlers 1st because they are easier to kill than Helga. Most of time you have 1 or 2 players who are on Helga and the rest are on Hitlers.

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - therapy - 07-04-2016

I agree! Guys!, people don't want to throw nades, they prefer to hide and drop "ammobox and medikit" to get points, then they shot them when someone already throws nades. if low the prize to two thousand or five thousand, nobody goes to shoot, only they will hide and the wave never ended. if you raise the price (5) when him shoot to hitler, this returns to be as before (nobody will revive and drop ammo). Bonus should be between 35k 40k or lower as forau said 15k or 25k to repair if you bought revivekit and weapon or gasmask (yes it isn't enough but if you revived and dropped ammobox or medikit you would have enough). Anyway we can test all suggestion and see which one is better, try first: one week with one then another until knows which one is better. 

Ps some people buy minigun to get all or 1 bonus if you remove the bonus nobody will buy special weapon (only bow on tunnel).

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Short7 - 07-04-2016

These are all very good ideas, for the reviving thing, maybe do all the other stuff for the helga and boss round, but also, make each revive 5000 points to get more people to revive? This could really help to influence players to use teamwork... Thoughts?

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - fabio - 07-05-2016

I'll lower the points for hitler or helga kills.

Additionally I will increase the points for hitting a boss with grenades.

How does this sound?

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Chaos.UK - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 09:10 AM)fabio Wrote: I'll lower the points for hitler or helga kills.

Additionally I will increase the points for hitting a boss with grenades.

How does this sound?

Sounds good Fabio

I'll lower the points for hitler or helga kills. ?

Additionally I will increase the points for hitting a boss with grenades. ?

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - TheHarmonyGuy - 07-05-2016

Yup looks good and we'll see how players react to it 1

RE: REVIVING//DROPPING AMMO - Forau - 07-06-2016

raise +100 point per hit for knifing Helga maybe, then people may be interested in hitting her instead of hiding.