Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Good bye - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Good bye (/thread-Good-bye)

Pages: 1 2

Good bye - Forau - 01-11-2016

My time has and is getting much shorter for the server. 
All My attention will now be spent on my beautiful girl and our future ahead of us will consume all my time.

With that in my mind for a very long time, ...
I decided earlier last week to step down and hand in my resignation as admin to Fabio.

First,
I want to thank Fabio sincerely from my heart for the time as Admin and for all what he has done.

Also,
Special thanks from my heart for all the years to all the "Mr" old guys. (Yeah... you guys know who you are...)
& to Mr Harmony for that courage to take this post.

And 
to all and everybody of you lovely players ( Mr, Mrs , Jr & Miss  ) on the server i just say :
- Bravo, well played.

Have this in mind: 
- Always give help , share and sacrifice for each other, Share score and prestige. 
It is The key to success.

.. and Someday maybe , .. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ
I be there to give ya a gun in a time of need.

RE: Good bye - Short7 - 01-11-2016

We'll all deeply miss you Mr. F, thank you for playing with us, it was a fun time. I hope you have a good time with your girl and have a great future with lots of fun! Please come back eventually though, we will miss you! Farewell until I see you again broski! ;(

RE: Good bye - Evil_EdwardO - 01-12-2016

Sad/pouty dog for you leaving us.

Happy smiling dog for you for spending time with your beautiful girl (I'm guessing daughter)!

RE: Good bye - Short7 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 01:22 AM)Evil_EdwardO Wrote: 108

Happy smiling dog for you for spending time with your beautiful girl (I'm guessing daughter)!

Haha try girlfriend Eddy Tongue

RE: Good bye - fabio - 01-12-2016

Thank you Forau for all your work, all your donations, all your ideas and all the funny moments with you.
Thanks for everything you did in the past few years for our server.

The server - and of course the community - became so awesome because of you. Everyone is going to miss you..
You were THE ONE of the server, the master, there's nothing more to say to this point.

I'm talking now in the name of every MODS member, every player of the community and all others in here:
We wish you good luck in your future life, with your girlfriend, and everything your are up to.

We'd be really happy if you log in to the forums from time to time and leave us some posts here 1

Thanks again Forau. We'll miss you

RE: Good bye - Evil_EdwardO - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 03:07 AM)Short7 Wrote:

Well in that case, see you in a couple of weeks 21 24

RE: Good bye - Short7 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 06:21 PM)Evil_EdwardO Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 03:07 AM)Short7 Wrote:

Well in that case, see you in a couple of weeks 21 24
OMFG lmao good shit 41 35

RE: Good bye - {BA}Aggy - 01-12-2016

We will miss you Forau,but it's good for you to enjoy your life with someone you love and like
Take care,i'm gonna miss the times that you gave me bowcaster or minigun and it was great to hear you at ts !  22 22 22 Sad

RE: Good bye - Chaos.UK - 01-13-2016

I will miss you lots Mr F, closest on-line buddy ever.
Have fun in your 'new adventures' buddy.
coys

RE: Good bye - Soldier . . . - 01-14-2016

[Image: bye.gif] [Image: c0215.gif] [Image: c0204.gif] 20

RE: Good bye - Fallschirmjager - 01-14-2016

Bye Bye friend and take care ! It was realy fun to play with you ! Sad [Image: memories-last-forever.png]

RE: Good bye - Cherny - 01-14-2016

We'll all deeply miss you Forau, It was good to play with you. Good luck. Wink

RE: Good bye - Nocs - 01-15-2016

Bye bye (to the best medic in RoU).

RE: Good bye - Connection Interrupted - 01-15-2016

We will really miss Mr. F. So much so, can I have his points and coins please? Come back my friend when you have enough of kissing and cuddling.

RE: Good bye - therapy - 01-16-2016

What can I say?, i'm not good writing 22  but we really will miss you Forau!! You were the best on rotu, you were the master here, (sorry Fabio 10 ). I wish you the best! 53 53 That you can project and enjoy every moment next to your girlfriend Heart 
as Fabio said that from time to time you can connect  63  and we can have a good time!

Te quiero!! Heart