Reign of the Undead - Revolution
hello fabio - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: hello fabio (/thread-hello-fabio--51)

hello fabio - dj thomas - 08-22-2012

i know that you wan't me anymore in the clan im a liere i know sorry for that i was go when i as on holiday to a psyghiater i don't do it good i know i shold you out for mother facker really sorry for that that don't must happend als ik het goed schrijf? im really sorry for that im not anymore a liere i hope so that you give me 1 more chance again really sorry for mother facker that i say that i hope you vergive me.

im 14 years old

i have autisme

fl4t is a good friend off me narnio to

and what must you know farther ass i can ? come in the clan

RE: hello fabio - Soldier . . . - 08-22-2012

I know that you don't want me any more in the clan. I'm a liar I know that I apologise for it. I went in the holidays to a psychiatrist.
I don't do it good. I know I insulted you by calling you names. I really sorry for that, it shouldn't have happened. I'm really sorry.
I'm not a liar any more. I hope that you give me 1 more chance. I'm really sorry that I called you a mother f*cker. I hope you forgive me.

I'm 14 years old.

I have autism.

fl4t is a good friend of me narnio to.

And what must you know further from me, To come in the clan?

(translation to dutch)
(vertaling naar nederlands)

Ik weet dat je me niet meer in de clan wil hebben. Ik ben een leugenaar dat weet ik, ik wil mijn excuses er voor aanbieden. In de vakantie ben ik naar een psychiater geweest.
Ik doe het niet goed. Ik weet dat ik jou heb beledigd door je uit te schelden. Het spijt me echt. Het had niet mogen gebeuren. Het spijt me.
Ik ben geen leugenaar meer. Ik hoop dat je me nog een kans kunt geven. Het spijt me echt dat ik je een mother f*cker heb genoemd. Ik hoop dat je het me vergeeft.

Ik ben 14 jaar oud.

Ik heb autisme.

Fl4t is een goede vriend van mij en Narnio ook.

En wat moet je nog meer weten van mij, om bij de clan te horen?

(Ik heb het opnieuw geschreven omdat het een beetje onduidelijk was. Ik heb het vertaald omdat ik niet weet of dit ook precies is wat je bedoelt.)
(I have rewritten it because it was a bit unclear. I have translated it because I don't know or this is exactly what you mean.)

RE: hello fabio - dj thomas - 08-22-2012

ja sorry mijn engels is neit heel goed thnx soldier.Wink

RE: hello fabio - fabio - 08-27-2012

i dont even know who you are 13 may you help me? Wink

RE: hello fabio - Domovoy - 08-27-2012

its flt4
who was so much mad when he was kicked out from mods Smile

RE: hello fabio - dj thomas - 08-27-2012

yes domovoy have right again im really sorry fabio your back from holiday i see have you got a fine holidays? i hope they are good

RE: hello fabio - dj thomas - 08-27-2012

pls fabio give me 1 more change

RE: hello fabio - dj thomas - 08-28-2012

pls come on fabio i say to you that im really sorry and what must i say farther?

RE: hello fabio - fabio - 08-29-2012

what do you say domo? 13

RE: hello fabio - dj thomas - 08-29-2012

he say thats it's me flt4 with the 4 light blue you know