Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: New Forum Members (https://modszombies.com/forum-New-Forum-Members)
+--- Thread: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} (/thread-Welcome-Dr-LoneWolf-FMJ)

Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Chaos.UK - 07-22-2015

Welcome to the Forum ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} about time

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - fabio - 07-22-2015

Welcome 1

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - ARC - 07-22-2015

Where have you been, sir? 45 Dodgy

But welcome! 77

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - FemmeFatal - 07-23-2015

Welcome!

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Dr.Lonewolf{FMJ} - 10-24-2016

(07-22-2015, 03:58 PM)Chaos.UK Wrote: Welcome to the Forum ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} about time

How weird......... 13 I never knew there was a welcome section  Huh .

Hmm.... 39  

Dodgy WASSUP!!!!!!!!!

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - fabio - 10-24-2016

Oh wow, you only took over a year to find it...

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - EVIL ARON - 10-24-2016

WELCOME =>MR.LONEWOLF<=!!! Wink

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Vintage Cat - 10-24-2016

My fellow FMJ-er...

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Dr.Lonewolf{FMJ} - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 05:14 PM)Vintage Cat Wrote: My fellow FMJ-er...

20  I'm one of the few still tagged up because it's in my blood. 45 The rest of you mutts are just mutts. Angry

And yes Fabio, it took me time to find it because I'd rather be in the game. 16 However, now that i'm looking around a little more in my spare time, I'm finding lots of info. Sleepy

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Vintage Cat - 01-17-2017

Oh, wow! I completely missed the fact that this was responded to:

Yeah, you can call me a mutt. It's true, after FMJ I joined Putz in whatever clan name it was he did and venture off to a couple of others (one that was rifles only). Technically, I'm still a part of a clan now, which is Toxic, but they're never on when I am, and I really have no desire to play on standard servers anymore. This is my new home now. I've been around this long, I really don't see me going anywhere any time soon.

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Dr.Lonewolf{FMJ} - 02-14-2017

(01-17-2017, 05:48 AM)Vintage Cat Wrote: Oh, wow! I completely missed the fact that this was responded to:

Yeah, you can call me a mutt. It's true, after FMJ I joined Putz in whatever clan name it was he did and venture off to a couple of others (one that was rifles only). Technically, I'm still a part of a clan now, which is Toxic, but they're never on when I am, and I really have no desire to play on standard servers anymore. This is my new home now. I've been around this long, I really don't see me going anywhere any time soon.

No Prob dude, you know I'm giving you a bad time. Mainly for following Putz the putz who still owes me a bunch of money.
But, that's the past, the cash and Putz are history, so are my giving ways which suck. But I'm playing here now till it's gone I'm afraid. Fabio gave me this drug called ROTU. I'm addicted and I've lost my appetite for the normal UO games because everyone seems to be hacking more than ever and are always playing against me. At least now the hacks play with me and against the dead. Still pisses me off but I can deal with that. Maybe one day Fabio can fix that issue too. He seems to be able to do a lot of things here.
See you in the field! Dodgy

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Vintage Cat - 02-15-2017

(02-14-2017, 08:11 PM)Dr.Lonewolf{FMJ} Wrote: No Prob dude, you know I'm giving you a bad time. Mainly for following Putz the putz who still owes me a bunch of money.
But, that's the past, the cash and Putz are history, so are my giving ways which suck. But I'm playing here now till it's gone I'm afraid. Fabio gave me this drug called ROTU. I'm addicted and I've lost my appetite for the normal UO games because everyone seems to be hacking more than ever and are always playing against me. At least now the hacks play with me and against the dead. Still pisses me off but I can deal with that. Maybe one day Fabio can fix that issue too. He seems to be able to do a lot of things here.

Oh, I know you were. Never knew that about you and Putz though. I was never good at jump servers either. And I feel you all the way around. I'm not much for the whole zombies, werewolves and vampires genre, but this is definitely my addiction and largely for the exact reason you exclaimed. It's against the computer, but you're trying survive along real people, not going against people who's gonna clock you in less than two seconds. I still like the game well enough. I find it funny to know a lot of the newer games whose servers have been shut down, yet this is older than a decade and still around.

RE: Welcome ^Dr.LoneWolf{FMJ} - Dr.Lonewolf{FMJ} - 02-15-2017

(02-15-2017, 03:49 AM)Vintage Cat Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 08:11 PM)Dr.Lonewolf{FMJ} Wrote: No Prob dude, you know I'm giving you a bad time. Mainly for following Putz the putz who still owes me a bunch of money.

Oh, I know you were. Never knew that about you and Putz though. I was never good at jump servers either. And I feel you all the way around. I'm not much for the whole zombies, werewolves and vampires genre, but this is definitely my addiction and largely for the exact reason you exclaimed. It's against the computer, but you're trying survive along real people, not going against people who's gonna clock you in less than two seconds. I still like the game well enough. I find it funny to know a lot of the newer games whose servers have been shut down, yet this is older than a decade and still around.

63  hopefully for a while. I think I spent more on this server than I have for all the copies of uo that I own. LMAO!! 45