Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Main (https://modszombies.com/forum-Main)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? (/thread-Gameplay-Guide-for-ROTU)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Connection Interrupted - 03-08-2015

forau, Thanks for the feedback. I had major sound issues when on the GITS TS. Spent so much time trying to get my soundcard to function with the mike I just gave up.

However, what I am trying to have/achieve is a printable or readable set of instructions for all.

RE: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Connection Interrupted - 03-31-2015

Help me out here someone, please? I am trying out the different Roles. Heavy, Armoured and Medic I have done and seen that they can drop either a damage booster, ammo or medipack. I noticed on Fabio's help page that Scout has 2 types of special powers. 1) The abillity to escape the mob quickly and 2) A scout can make the zombies ignore him. I don't see any symbols at the bottom right corner of the screen as you do with the cross for the medic informing that the quick escape of 'invisible to zombies' options are available.

When are these Scout abitilites available?
Are they shown on the screen and if so, where?
How do I activate them?

On another subject. The protective bubble. I tried to activate one and got the message you do not have enough energy to do that.

How much energy do I need to get a bubble?
How long will it last?
Can you have more than one in any map or level of that map?

RE: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Chaos.UK - 03-31-2015

Never been scout but would imagine same as medic, armor, heavy etc double bash key and special key
You can have as much energy as you can collect or buy from cabinet, when you use Bubble you will see the energy counter go down, that's how long it will last.

RE: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Evil_EdwardO - 03-31-2015

Double bash will give you stealth and there is an icon on the bottom right when it is available. I don't remember what level scout you need to be to get it though. The blue bar when full tells you when the "escape" is available which just makes you run faster.

For the bubble, 10 energy = 1 second of bubble.

RE: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Connection Interrupted - 03-31-2015

Thanks Chaos, and thanks Evil_Edward0.

So, with stealth mode available, can I run in at Helga and do the dirty on her and she will not see me? Otherwise the only method to do her in is the usual 'man down' keep her circling him action is it? Or, does her protection time out after a while?

Incidentally, the more you guys let on what you know the more us new guys will get out of the game. It took me ages to realise that the double bash had to be in very quick sucession otherwise the damage booster or medkit wouldn't drop. I was waiting for the 1st bash to finish and delaying the double hit. Hey! Is that a nod to the 'double tap' in Zombieland?

RE: Gameplay Guide for ROTU? - Evil_EdwardO - 03-31-2015

Helga and zombies don't see you but blue balls and pink stuff still do. It took me some time to get the timing right to do the "dirty" on Helga while she was chasing the other players around. Also, when the stealth runs out there is no warning.