Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Admin Resignation - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-Discussion--24)
+--- Thread: Admin Resignation (/thread-Admin-Resignation)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Resignation - Chaos.UK - 02-28-2015

Admin Resignation

As an Admin I expected to know more about changes being made, maybe a 5 min meeting once a week, or Fabio tell Forau (Chief Admin imo) who could relay changes by pm to other Admins.
I dont appreciate going on the server and people moaning and complaining at me about changes which I don't even know about (being an Admin I should know).
I was told giving upgrade points to people was being abused.

1 I have given upgrade points 2 or 3 times to low levels to help them get more kills and enjoy time on server and hopefully keep coming back.

2 I have given upgrade points at around 5 am when only 2 people on server so maybe they reach round 10 instead of round 3. Some other times but not too many imo.

3 I don't consider this abusing Admin rights, as Fabio said to help people if I can, imo

4 So the sum total (use) of me being an Admin is to sit on server many evenings for around 1/3 hours (not playing) and add so many hours to my on-line time (stats) is to 'move' a glitched player by the 'ammo box' in Tunnel.
ps (I do like the red 'Amin' above my head tho)

pps If you read this don't sit on the 'fence' and put your comments down about the game give Fabio feedback everybody's entitled to speak their mind.
ppps Sorry Fabio if I didn't send you this instead of posting but I know your busy with work and server and thanks for the trust in me.

RE: Admin Resignation - Denny - 02-28-2015

(02-28-2015, 01:29 AM)Chaos.UK Wrote: Admin Resignation

As an Admin I expected to know more about changes being made, maybe a 5 min meeting once a week, or Fabio tell Forau (Chief Admin imo) who could relay changes by pm to other Admins.
I dont appreciate going on the server and people moaning and complaining at me about changes which I don't even know about (being an Admin I should know).
I was told giving upgrade points to people was being abused.

1 I have given upgrade points 2 or 3 times to low levels to help them get more kills and enjoy time on server and hopefully keep coming back.

2 I have given upgrade points at around 5 am when only 2 people on server so maybe they reach round 10 instead of round 3. Some other times but not too many imo.

3 I don't consider this abusing Admin rights, as Fabio said to help people if I can, imo

4 So the sum total (use) of me being an Admin is to sit on server many evenings for around 1/3 hours (not playing) and add so many hours to my on-line time (stats) is to 'move' a glitched player by the 'ammo box' in Tunnel.
ps (I do like the red 'Amin' above my head tho)

pps If you read this don't sit on the 'fence' and put your comments down about the game give Fabio feedback everybody's entitled to speak their mind.
ppps Sorry Fabio if I didn't send you this instead of posting but I know your busy with work and server and thanks for the trust in me.

Exclamation7716Idea1353Heart niceone Mr C i think you are right 5 minits a week ADMINS meeting will by very nice

RE: Admin Resignation - se7en - 02-28-2015

hey mr C

i agree with u

if u cant explain many changes to players , cause u dont have answers, much "LOOOL " will appear in chat-game... then , complicate explain theres not infos about changing 3945

by the way , im low level , u can give me lotttt of pointsss at the starting game 21

peace !!

RE: Admin Resignation - fabio - 02-28-2015

Actually a good idea making a meeting.
What do you think about a meeting every sunday? What time is good for you tomorrow?

Afternoon, maybe evening?

RE: Admin Resignation - Forau - 02-28-2015

Have to agree with Mr C there,
since i love talking with you guys, a meeting is good 1

Suggestion:
maybe a extra page or index on admin panel with latest changes,
or if not to sensitive info, post it here as info for all under a special index maybe called changes/updates.

RE: Admin Resignation - LW!Gerard kild* - 02-28-2015

(02-28-2015, 10:38 PM)forau Wrote: Have to agree with Mr C there,
since i love talking with you guys, a meeting is good 1

Suggestion:
maybe a extra page or index on admin panel with latest changes,
or if not to sensitive info, post it here as info for all under a special index maybe called changes/updates.

just a tip what we have in lw.. Make a different chapter for admins only. Admins can post there stuff in there. We got a ban list. Discus about maps. And more important the server. it makes it pretty much cleared up for the admins on the rotu server.

RE: Admin Resignation - Chaos.UK - 03-01-2015

Fabio yes tomorrow evening be good for me, as think I'm out daytime.
Thanks guys for your input much appreciated. (luv u all lol)
LWG we use to have weekly Admin meetings at Taf Clan it worked well.

RE: Admin Resignation - Denny - 03-01-2015

Mr Forau i say this idea this week as well will be nice if on forum will be section for Admin so we can see exact updates and changes been done.... PS:I LOVE YOU TOO GUYS ALL ALSO THERAPY M8 I LOVE YOU HeartHeartHeart

RE: Admin Resignation - Ron*** - 03-01-2015

good idea mr C ,my opion to help some players ,or u are playing alone 1 time 100.000 points every wave fits...only reduce it ,so that u can not give 500.000 points 1 wave..thats stupid !

i must work tonight,hope fabio make a admin section on the forum,we can discus there..

love to my cherie Seven <3

RE: Admin Resignation - therapy - 03-01-2015

I say the same, it is a good idea. really need one part only to adminis. we can speak there.

RE: Admin Resignation - Chaos.UK - 03-01-2015

I agree good input Ron

RE: Admin Resignation - fabio - 03-01-2015

I created a new Forum, you can view it under category "Main". It's called "Admin Discussion".
Pelase post anything regarding this, there now. THanks

Yes i can see changes to beter times.... good

RE: Admin Resignation - Forau - 03-01-2015

Resignation declined

1 / Forau

Yes cou nan't!!!!!! Smile