Reign of the Undead - Revolution
My Application to join MODS - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: My Application to join MODS (/thread-My-Application-to-join-MODS)

My Application to join MODS - |MODS| Reaper - 06-11-2021

Hello, 53

i would like to be a member of Rotu community i'm so crazy Tongue about the server and its nice community .

( Application )

in game name: FrontZet 4
i'm from Egypt i live in Cairo ( my first language is Arabic and my second language is English ) .
time played: 1405 Hours and more coming up it's just the beginning .
Level: 365
i think i got no ban before .
Hobbies: playing old live online games .

and I like to help players in console commands ( Binds and fps ) , challenges , Best class for each wave , giving guns , revive and more.
i played a lot on cod 1 and cod uo servers ( TDM and BAS ) from 2016 with the same name FrontZet 4 but maybe many of you don't remember me . after i discovered Rotu server became my only game on pc and i'm happy to fight back the zombie invasion with you .

Why I join ? i got really good times with you all, I got more info about the game, I want to help new players and give ideas to admins to keep server exciting also reporting bugs  .

41 Much love to Fabio for making good strong server for all ( low and high pc abilities ) and Much love for all Dear Admins and Dear players of Rotu.
You are making me Enjoy so much, Thank you !!! Heart

Best Regards, 53
FrontZet 4

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - imo - 06-11-2021

Hi front ,  for me you are a nice players and you always try to help
That why my vote is Yes 
Good luck

Imo

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - fiks - 06-12-2021

My vote is yes

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - tesa - 06-12-2021

my vote is also a yes ur a very good player u like helping people out and try to do good things i like it good luck with ur applications

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - Britney - 06-12-2021

It's a yes from me too! Front is a very social player and supportive to all of us. He takes the new players under his wing. He is a pleasure to slay zombies with :-) Keep up the good work !

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - Mambu - 06-12-2021

Hi Front, from me a Yes too!

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - |MODS|RoyaltY - 06-13-2021

Hello FrontZet,

Thanks for your application!

I think you're a great guy and you deserve to join us, you are often active and help people.
That's why in name of MODS Clan we accept you to family.

We wish you a warm welcome to MODS family!

You can now wear MODS tag in your name.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - |MODS| Reaper - 06-13-2021

hi all, 53

Thanks, you all are amazing and it's pleasure to be with you .
i hope i can be helpful & spending good times with you .

Best Regards, 53
FrontZet 4

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - Mambu - 06-13-2021

Welcome !

RE: i would like to join MODS Community !!! ( Application ) - tesa - 06-13-2021

hey fronzet ....congrats ... welcome to the family hope we get along ... good luck .. see u in game 1