Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Can we Bind Spectator - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://modszombies.com/forum-Discussion--24)
+--- Thread: Can we Bind Spectator (/thread-Can-we-Bind-Spectator)

Can we Bind Spectator - |MODS| Reaper - 04-07-2021

hi everyone,53

i have a question Can we Bind some key to go spectator . i really tried using every word ( to or go ) spec . if anyone have ideas plz let us know how and tried it before and tell us that's all

Greeting,53

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - fabio - 04-08-2021

Hi, that's currently not possible. If some more players think this is usefull, i can make a bind for that

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - tesa - 04-08-2021

Yea that would be great

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - Mambu - 04-08-2021

Like i said already, there is not any cvar for binding this.
But like fabio said, he can make it if its important for you lads. Wink

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - |MODS| Reaper - 04-08-2021

53hi,

yes Fabio that will be very useful

Greeting,53

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - |MODS| Reaper - 04-08-2021

(04-08-2021, 11:36 AM)fabio Wrote: Hi, that's currently not possible. If some more players think this is usefull, i can make a bind for that

Ok  113

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - fabio - 04-12-2021

Actually when I think of the use case for this, I'm not quite happy.
I see that you want to use it for zom shredder, to go spec very fast. But that's not the point of the challenge.

For this reason, I might not implement it

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - imo - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 11:56 AM)fabio Wrote: Actually when I think of the use case for this, I'm not quite happy.
I see that you want to use it for zom shredder, to go spec very fast. But that's not the point of the challenge.

Yes it's true , i think don t need bind , and maybe make challenge ass zom shredder but where you have to play all the wave 

Like kill 5000 zombies without death and play minimun each wave 2 times

Imo

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - |MODS| Reaper - 04-12-2021

hi all,

Guys i don't need to bind key for going spectator for shreder challenge 1 or 2 if you go to my detailed challenges page you can see yourself i did complete shreder challenge 1 and 2 . Like i said i think that binding a key to go spec is important in differant ways instead of disconnect and rejoin as an example to answer a phone call without lose money or weapons just an example . As we have bind key for disconnect why we don't have bind key to go spec to make a lot of things more easy that's all.

Thanks In Advanced,
Greetings,

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - |MODS| Reaper - 04-19-2021

hi Fabio,53

Fabio you told that you will bind spectator for us and we all waiting this step it's a small thing to ask but it's A Rocket thing

Thanks In Advanced,
Greeting,

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - fabio - 04-19-2021

(04-12-2021, 11:56 AM)fabio Wrote: Actually when I think of the use case for this, I'm not quite happy.

For the reason above I won't implement it.
I don't think this is needed

-Fabio

RE: Can we Bind Spectator - |MODS| Reaper - 04-19-2021

(04-12-2021, 02:12 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: hi all,

Guys i don't need to bind key for going spectator for shreder challenge 1 or 2 if you go to my detailed challenges page you can see yourself i did complete shreder challenge 1 and 2 . Like i said i think that binding a key to go spec is important in differant ways instead of disconnect and rejoin as an example to answer a phone call without lose money or weapons just an example . As we have bind key for disconnect why we don't have bind key to go spec to make a lot of things more easy that's all.

Thanks In Advanced,
Greetings,

Fabio belive me I did alot of challenge includ zom shreder 1 and 2 completed it's not the reason see for yourself my completed challenge