Reign of the Undead - Revolution
Immortal challenge .. - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Bugs (https://modszombies.com/forum-Bugs--23)
+--- Thread: Immortal challenge .. (/thread-Immortal-challenge)

Pages: 1 2

Immortal challenge .. - tesa - 02-06-2021

Hi guys

Immortal challenge ....i did Immortal challenge and I reached wave 10 something with 0 deaths but when I saw its was still 0 my Immortal challenge and why is that can anyone explain to me ..Ithe happened to me lots of time ...

RE: Immortal challenge .. - tesa - 02-06-2021

I started frm wave 1

RE: Immortal challenge .. - fabio - 02-06-2021

You have to join before wave 1 starts

RE: Immortal challenge .. - FemmeFatal - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 12:46 PM)tesa Wrote: Hi guys

Immortal challenge ....i did Immortal challenge and I reached wave 10 something with 0 deaths but when I saw its was still 0 my Immortal challenge and why is that can anyone explain to me ..Ithe happened to me lots of time ...

It seems my reply never posted lol.. But yeah.. You have to be in the match before wave 1 starts.

RE: Immortal challenge .. - tesa - 02-06-2021

yes i did

RE: Immortal challenge .. - imo - 02-06-2021

you are not allowed to change class to

RE: Immortal challenge .. - tesa - 02-07-2021

Oh I see I joined engener

And medic

I would like to say something here the challenge speedy plz make it to no wave breaks counts plz

RE: Immortal challenge .. - FemmeFatal - 02-07-2021

(02-07-2021, 01:20 PM)tesa Wrote: I would like to say something here the challenge speedy plz make it to no wave breaks counts plz

The entire point of that challenge is to finish all 20 waves within 40 minutes. To not count wave breaks wouldn't make alot of sense because then it becomes too easy

RE: Immortal challenge .. - imo - 02-07-2021

And same as immortal you aren t allowed to change class to do speedy

RE: Immortal challenge .. - Mambu - 02-08-2021

Just Join before wave 1 starts, and play till end. without joining any another class. Wink

RE: Immortal challenge .. - tesa - 02-09-2021

I mean wave 1 no wave breaks counts plz coz as I don't have a good Internet I joines late and the ones with the better Internet joins earlier and the wave starts so wave one no wave breaks counts??

RE: Immortal challenge .. - fabio - 02-09-2021

The challenge won't be changed. Join before wave 1 and don't switch class.
You have more than 30 seconds to load new maps which is more than enough unless you have a very bad PC (it's not about internet connection).

RE: Immortal challenge .. - FemmeFatal - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 09:49 AM)tesa Wrote: I mean wave 1 no wave breaks counts plz coz as I don't have a good Internet I joines late and the ones with the better Internet joins earlier and the wave starts so wave one no wave breaks counts??

I did tell you Tesa, if wave breaks no longer get counted, the challenge becomes too easy. They're called challenge with a reason. :-)