Reign of the Undead - Revolution
New update feedback - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Reign of the Undead (https://modszombies.com/forum-Reign-of-the-Undead)
+--- Forum: Ideas (https://modszombies.com/forum-Ideas--25)
+--- Thread: New update feedback (/thread-New-update-feedback)

New update feedback - |MODS|RoyaltY - 10-21-2020

Hello dear players,

I create a thread for collect all feedbacks and ideas from players.
Thanks to give ideas with details and what do you think about new update

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: New update feedback - Gillette - 10-21-2020

I have just finished one map, with new update, but i can say lava zombies wave is verrrry good1 Battery idea is also good, it makes game more difficult. It would be funny, or not, if in some wave will apear few zombies who could steal weapons;p and one power up in whole game (one map) that causes death or reset upgrade points;D

RE: New update feedback - |MODS|RoyaltY - 10-22-2020

Hello Gillette,

(10-21-2020, 09:20 PM)Gillette Wrote: i can say lava zombies wave is verrrry good1

Thanks, we're glad hear that, We implemented 2 new waves Electric and Grouping Lave Zombies.

(10-21-2020, 09:20 PM)Gillette Wrote: Battery idea is also good.

Thanks our objective was to limit bubbles without nerfed them, Battery can be bought in Shop and allow you to stock more energy.

(10-21-2020, 09:20 PM)Gillette Wrote: it makes game more difficult.

Our goal was to have more difficulty in the game, and show players that every victory should be deserved.

(10-21-2020, 09:20 PM)Gillette Wrote: one power up in whole game (one map) that causes death or reset upgrade points;D

do you mean punitive power-ups, I think it could be great idea (kill you instantly, -20% damages for 30 seconds, -50% health loss).

(10-21-2020, 09:20 PM)Gillette Wrote: if in some wave will apear few zombies who could steal weapons;p

Zombie already steal dropped weapons, I think it's too much punitive to do that.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

RE: New update feedback - Gillette - 10-22-2020

"do you mean punitive power-ups, I think it could be great idea (kill you instantly, -20% damages for 30 seconds, -50% health loss)."

Sounds great, i hope this idea will be implented1

RE: New update feedback - Short7 - 10-23-2020

Solid update boys, keep up the hard work Smile

Short

RE: New update feedback - mintxu - 10-23-2020

This update has been impressive in the change it has given to the game. Congratulations!
New maps, New weapons, New challenges.
But such an update leaves small details that are not yet clear. and I have 2.
Energy.
If I finish a game without energy, the next one I start with 200 (for being premium) but if at the end of the game I have 205, the next game I start with 205.
Shouldn't the accumulated energy be added another 200 per new game? . I mean, in this case, start with 405 e.

Zombie punch.
It is a very funny weapon but for me it has 2 errors.
1 When you release the weapon, it disappears (it should be like another common weapon that you can drop and pick up)
2 this weapon works with mellee button (and it should be with the fire button)
When I am using the punch, I drop inadvertently the medkit or ammobox.
Thank you.

RE: New update feedback - imo - 10-23-2020

This update is really good job !! Thanks for this work FABIO , ROYALTY and TIBOU !! 
New weapons are really good , new systeme of energy too !! 
For me everything is good ,
and again Thanks 
Imo

RE: New update feedback - |MODS|RoyaltY - 10-23-2020

Hey min,

(10-23-2020, 07:04 PM)mintxu Wrote: If I finish a game without energy, the next one I start with 200 (for being premium) but if at the end of the game I have 205, the next game I start with 205.
Shouldn't the accumulated energy be added another 200 per new game? . I mean, in this case, start with 405 e.

The energy is already permanent, that means if you finish a map with 600e, the next map will appear with 600e. For your idea, I don't think it could be a good idea because collectors and electric zombies will be useless and will not be of interest

(10-23-2020, 07:04 PM)mintxu Wrote: Zombie punch.
1 When you release the weapon, it disappears (it should be like another common weapon that you can drop and pick up)

I voluntary turned off possibility to drop zombie punch, because you can't drop your own hand to another people Smile

(10-23-2020, 07:04 PM)mintxu Wrote: Zombie punch.
2 this weapon works with mellee button (and it should be with the fire button)

Unfortunatly we can't change key for Zombie Punch because CoDUO can react to a mellee attack only when you press mellee button Sad .

(10-23-2020, 07:04 PM)mintxu Wrote: This update has been impressive in the change it has given to the game. Congratulations!
New maps, New weapons, New challenges.

Glad to hear that mate 1

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy