Reign of the Undead - Revolution
My official Mod application - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: My official Mod application (/thread-My-official-Mod-application)

Pages: 1 2

My official Mod application - sanya - 01-10-2020

Hi Everyone!

I am making this post because I wish to join the ranks of the Mods.

I have only been playing on this server for around a little over 1.5 years now, and actually I haven't played CoD before this. This was my first experience with CoD and zombie hunting. It's like losing my V card, I have been addicted ever since! Smile

I really enjoy my time playing on the server, and I like to think that I managed to make many new friends on here. I might not have been the best role model during my time, but I really have been trying my best! Recently I have talked to Karolcia about the application and the responsibilities of a Mod, and I feel like it's time for me to try to do more for other players. Plus it would be nice to be able to help out fellow plasma gun users too.   1

Happy to be a part of this community, and hope to become a more useful member of the team!

Best Regards,
sanya

RE: My official Mod application - Karolcia23 - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 06:02 AM)sanya Wrote: Hi Everyone!

I have only been playing on this server for around a little over 1.5 years now, and actually I haven't played CoD before this. This was my first experience with CoD and zombie hunting. It's like losing my V card, I have been addicted ever since! Smile

I really enjoy my time playing on the server, and I like to think that I managed to make many new friends on here. I might not have been the best role model during my time, but I really have been trying my best! Recently I have talked to Karolcia about the application and the responsibilities of a Mod, and I feel like it's time for me to try to do more for other players. Plus it would be nice to be able to help out fellow plasma gun users too.   1

Happy to be a part of this community, and hope to become a more useful member of the team!

Best Regards,
sanya

Dear Sanya,

Thank you for your apply. 

Im so glad about you do it. You are the more possible active player, and more kind, and helpful to all player !

You have my vote - big big YES !

Good luck

Best Regards,
Karolcia

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 12:58 PM)Karolcia23 Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 06:02 AM)sanya Wrote: Hi Everyone!

Best Regards,
sanya

Dear Sanya,

Thank you for your apply. 

Im so glad about you do it. You are the more possible active player, and more kind, and helpful to all player !

You have my vote - big big YES !

Good luck

Best Regards,
Karolcia
Thank you for your kind words,  Karolcia!! It means a lot to me! 77

RE: My official Mod application - TheHarmonyGuy - 01-10-2020

Heya Sanya !

It's nice to see you evolve in that way.

I havn't been around for months now but i have played with you for more than 1 year and i know you deserve it   77 

You get my full support to be part of the community.

Keep having fun, helping others ppl and be kind :-)

Cheers - Mr H

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 11:10 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: Heya Sanya !

It's nice to see you evolve in that way.

I havn't been around for months now but i have played with you for more than 1 year and i know you deserve it   77 

You get my full support to be part of the community.

Keep having fun, helping others ppl and be kind :-)

Cheers - Mr H

Hey Harmony!!!

Long time no see! Thank you for your support, I'll try my best!!  77  Smile Hope to see you on the server soon! 1

RE: My official Mod application - fabio - 01-11-2020

Hey,

thank you very much for your application.

I can only say: Welcome to moderators, welcome to the team! You've been accepted!
You now have access to the following in-game commands: !move, !kick, !warn

If you have questions please contact me.

Best regards,
Fabio

RE: My official Mod application - fiks - 01-11-2020

Sanya is mods now?

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 05:54 PM)fabio Wrote: Hey,

thank you very much for your application.

I can only say: Welcome to moderators, welcome to the team! You've been accepted!
You now have access to the following in-game commands: !move, !kick, !warn

If you have questions please contact me.

Best regards,
Fabio

Hi Fabio!

Thank you for making me a mod!! 77  And thanks for everyone who made it a reality Smile

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 06:24 PM)fiks Wrote: Sanya is mods now?

Yes I am a mod now. 1

RE: My official Mod application - imo - 01-11-2020

Congrats Sanya good to see you MODS and moderator !!!!

RE: My official Mod application - Karolcia23 - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 06:57 PM)sanya Wrote:

Yes I am a mod now. 1

Welcome Sanya in MODS family!!! ?

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-12-2020

(01-11-2020, 10:00 PM)imo Wrote: Congrats Sanya good to see you MODS and moderator !!!!

Thank you imo!!! Smile

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-12-2020

(01-11-2020, 11:34 PM)Karolcia23 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 06:57 PM)sanya Wrote:

Yes I am a mod now. 1

Welcome Sanya in MODS family!!! ?

Thank you Karolcia!!! Smile

RE: My official Mod application - A_PRIEST - 01-15-2020

Hey Sanya, I just saw it. Congratulations! You deserve it, no question about it!

RE: My official Mod application - sanya - 01-19-2020

(01-15-2020, 11:56 PM)A_PRIEST Wrote: Hey Sanya, I just saw it. Congratulations! You deserve it, no question about it!

Thank You, Father!!! Smile