Reign of the Undead - Revolution
For including me (manan) in MODS family - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: For including me (manan) in MODS family (/thread-For-including-me-manan-in-MODS-family)

Pages: 1 2

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - |MODS|RoyaltY - 09-23-2018

Hi dear MANAN,

Your test phase has not started and it's same for vote. So your apply is pending at this moment. For vote is only for admin to give a important vote yes/no, but member can vote too only with good arguments and boss will decide if he accept or no.

I will give you more informations when vote will started. So please don't spam of vote!!

Thanks to wait 1

Cordially Roy

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - imo - 09-23-2018

Yes , Manan just wait Fabio's answer , and stop spamm this theard plz
For me is not for now, maybe in one or two month if you stop spam and play often time.

Imo

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 08:23 AM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: Hi dear MANAN,

Your test phase has not started and it's same for vote. So your apply is pending at this moment. For vote is only for admin to give a important vote yes/no, but member can vote too only with good arguments and boss will decide if he accept or no.

I will give you more informations when vote will started. So please don't spam of vote!!

Thanks to wait 1

Cordially Roy

Ok sorry, 
But I just ask them to vote , 
They don't vote but say other things which does not matter here at the moment.
Thanks 
Regards  Heart

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - TheHarmonyGuy - 09-23-2018

MANAN, Thanks for telling us what we have to do.

Like said Roy, wait the answer of admins. And you won't be able to know who have voted or not.

Thanks for your patience.

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - manan - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 01:34 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: MANAN, Thanks for telling us what we have to do.

Like said Roy, wait the answer of admins. And you won't be able to know who have voted or not.

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry to all for my impatience. ( Roy , imo , Harmony)
Actually I had eagerness to become a member and  so I could not control.
Sorry for it and now I will be patient for the result.
Thanks 
Regards Heart

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - ^S.A.STU^HIJO - 09-24-2018

(09-23-2018, 06:43 AM)manan Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 06:15 AM)^S.A.STU^HIJO Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 09:19 AM)manan Wrote: Hi guys,
whats up
I am manan. I love this game very much and I would be very happy if I become a member of this great family.....
Real name -  Manan
name in the game - Lord
age - 17
hobbies - studying ( favourite subject maths and science), driving fast cars and bikes ( i have drive over 200 cars of which i like ferrari the most) 
why want to become member - because i love this game the most and never leave this game in my life..

most of the players know me , i help them by giving guns and revive.
I have spent over 366 hours.
most of the people know me as a helper in my neighbourhood so they call me radhey and this name i put as a starting name . Its a name of a god 77 
i love sushi the most........   
i will have no problem to answer questions.
I assure you that i will never leave this game in my whole life , and once i do a job i will by premium and coins.. Heart 53

wow Manan, how good you want to join MODS, I remember sometimes having seen you playing on the server, although not very often. Good to see the desicion of the Boss. ✌️

Thanks, 
But please vote because vote of the members are counted here.
Do you want me to become a member or not , for this please be active in voting .
Thanks 
Regards Heart

Well, about that, it's not something that I have to do, I hope and understand. ✌️

RE: For including me (manan) in MODS family - fabio - 10-04-2018

Thanks for you application.
Since we had many problem with you guys, spamming, begging and even bans, your application is DECLINED.

You are free to proof that you have changed and can do better. I'll have an eye on you.

Best regards,
-Fabio