Reign of the Undead - Revolution
request to join MODS - Printable Version

+- Reign of the Undead - Revolution (https://modszombies.com)
+-- Forum: Clan Forum (https://modszombies.com/forum-Clan-Forum)
+--- Forum: Join MODS (https://modszombies.com/forum-Join-MODS)
+--- Thread: request to join MODS (/thread-request-to-join-MODS)

request to join MODS - ^S.A.STU^HIJO - 09-10-2018

Hello, very good I hope you are going for the best, my name is Ismael, in the server of reign of the undead I have the nick of ^ SASTU ^ HIJO.I am from Panama, I speak Spanish not very good English or other languages, I have current 16 I am a player who tries to be as active as possible, at first I saw it difficult and even impossible to level up there, but over time I went up and up and so I hope to continue, what I remember is that in my first days of having joined the server was that repeatedly many of you helped me by giving me weapons that I could not get myself, answering my questions or doubts, and as usual that good habit to greet all those who were playing?✌️. The reason for this message is to see if they would let me join their great community, Familia, of MODS, I try to get along with the other members of the clan and help as much as possible, in case I am denied permission to join, I would continue to play until your moment arrives in that case. Have a good day. And hopefully we keep growing more on the server.

RE: request to join MODS - imo - 09-10-2018

ok good thanks for your application ! 
For me why not , but i think you need to spend more time in this server to be mods!
Wait level 200 and play more , i don t often see you Wink

Thanks
Imo

RE: request to join MODS - ^S.A.STU^HIJO - 09-10-2018

gg ok friend, I do not see you either and most of the time when I allocate to you on the server, it is already here in my country it is already early in the morning, but if I try to level up every day more, thanks for the answer.

RE: request to join MODS - fabio - 09-11-2018

Hello again and again thank you very much for your application.

You're playing not much, but in last few days a bit more than before 1
If you continue to play more often and be friendly to other players you can be a member.

I'll accept your Application for now. It'll be like a trial, for 2 Weeks. If you successfully pass these 2 Weeks, you're an official Member.

Put the MODS tag infront of your name, invite your friends, be nice to everyone and have fun 1

Best regards,
-Fabio

RE: request to join MODS - ^S.A.STU^HIJO - 09-11-2018

ok Gracias Fabio, intento ser activo en el servidor y llevarme bien con los demás.

RE: request to join MODS - fabio - 09-11-2018

And english please 21

RE: request to join MODS - imo - 09-11-2018

(09-11-2018, 07:41 PM)fabio Wrote: And english please 21

hahaha 21  21

RE: request to join MODS - ^S.A.STU^HIJO - 09-12-2018

(09-11-2018, 07:41 PM)fabio Wrote: And english please 21

I'm sorry, it's not me, it's the browser that translates the pages to Spanish automatically. I write it in English and publish it in Spanish xD