Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Just some small adjustments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I made some small adjustments to some classes (maybe it makes them more playable... 13 )

Soldier:
- Regeneration Skill: Health now regenerates much faster

Heavy:
- now comes with 30% more health than all other classes
- Fast Money, Fast Life regenerates slightly faster now

Scout:
- Quick Escape regenerates faster now
- Stealth regenerates faster now

Armored:
- increased AmmoBox cooldown (60 seconds, with completed challenge 45 seconds)
- Ammobox stays 5 seconds less than before

Medic:
- increased MedKit cooldown (45 seconds)

Engineer:
- more points for upgrading turrets
- chance to get higher rewards for kills of upgraded turrets

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Changes:
- Assist rewards have been adjusted
- more damage for the flamethrower
- unlimited ammo for the PlasmaGun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure this settings are not final. If you have improvements please post them in this thread. Thanks! 1

Best regards,
-Fabio
Make them more difficult,godsake.Make them like old RotU.Now it's so easy to go on last wave.
(08-23-2017, 02:41 PM){BA}Jimmy Markou Wrote: [ -> ]Make them more difficult,godsake.Make them like old RotU.Now it's so easy to go on last wave.

The old RotU was easier than the current RotU.

You are playing this for a long time now and you got better. It just feels easier for you now.
But for beginners it's extremely hard and I had to make it easier for them.

Anyway, if you check the gamestats you can see WON and LOST games at the top

Quote:(Total games won: 5,232 - Total games lost: 49,964 - Total games: 55,196)

If only 10% of all games are won, it doesn't look that easy to me..
I agree Mr Fabio

i propose to upgrade:

1-reward when we kill hitler and helga
example :
         -hitler (40k upgrades points (xp))
         -helga (75k upgrades points (xp))

2-down price for basic weapons like (For more accessibility for lows levels)
example:
       -Uzi  (6k upgrades points)      
       -Ak74u (13k upgrades points)
       -Thompson (25k upgrades points)
       -kar98k,arisaka etc... (30k upgrades points)

3-and upgrade price for weapons like (For add dificulty for biggest levels)
example:
       -golden deagle (180k upgrade points)
       -mini gun (220k upgrade points)
       -briar (70k upgrades points)

4-add equipement premium like (only for premium player)
example:
       -mortar (P) (75k upgrades points)

5-add for the great final (very hard boss like hitler with double life)
example:
        -kill hitler final (100k upgrades points (xp))

6-and add end of game bonus like (Only if the map has been finished)
example:
        -first earn (40k xp)
        -second and third earn (25xp)
        -and all other player earn (10xp)

it's my all idea for the moments,i think to low level who have a really problem for evolve.

Do not hesitate to give your opinion

RoyaltY
Hello, For me all news adjustement are good except two :

-45 secondes for pose a medic it s too long, i see today many new player can t stay alive because thee not medic

And new assist reward not really good too , for new player who don t do many kill they only have assist kill and now only 75 ,15 or 200 reward for assist is 't much.

I think this will be better : Shoot 25% of life of zombie = 175 points(xp)
                                      Shoot 50% of life of zombie = 200 points(xp)
                                      Shoot 75% of life of zombie = 225 points(xp)

And for my idea:

I think briar pistol with 400 bullet only for premium user will be better,and make Golden Deagle level 320 for premium user and Golden Deagle level 350 -380 for no premium user

I agree with the firt idea of Royalty :40 000 xp for hitler and 75 000 xp for kill helga 

I say what i thinke about news adjustement,thanks and see you later guys ,BB ! 1
I agree Imo +1
Thank you very much for your ideas Royalty and imo, but I don't agree to every point.
I really appreciate your help, but let's see what some others will say about this post.

(08-23-2017, 05:34 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]1-reward when we kill hitler and helga
example :
         -hitler (40k upgrades points (xp))
         -helga (75k upgrades points (xp))
Some time ago we had to lower the rewards because it was too much.
Now I don't see a reason to increase them again, I think it's fine as it is.

(08-23-2017, 05:34 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]2-down price for basic weapons like (For more accessibility for lows levels)
example:
       -Uzi  (6k upgrades points)      
       -Ak74u (13k upgrades points)
       -Thompson (25k upgrades points)
       -kar98k,arisaka etc... (30k upgrades points)
Low levels get more points for assist kills than high levels, so it's not that hard to afford a new weapon.
Anyway, new players probably don't understand the game so fast and will probably only play with the standard weapon.
When they are level 10+ they understand things better and can easy make more points to afford the weapons.

(08-23-2017, 05:34 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]3-and upgrade price for weapons like (For add dificulty for biggest levels)
example:
       -golden deagle (180k upgrade points)
       -mini gun (220k upgrade points)
       -briar (70k upgrades points)
A few weeks ago all complained that the golden pistol is too expensive, now I should make it expensive again?
Additionally it will stay a premium-only weapon.
What minigun are you talking about? If you are talking about the super minigun it's only buyable with coins.

(08-23-2017, 05:34 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]4-add equipement premium like (only for premium player)
example:
       -mortar (P) (75k upgrades points)
I don't want shop items for premium members only.
I think I will allow cocktails for non-premium, too. So the whole shop is for everyone.

(08-23-2017, 05:34 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]5-add for the great final (very hard boss like hitler with double life)
example:
        -kill hitler final (100k upgrades points (xp))
Too much points, but good idea with the boss.

(08-23-2017, 05:34 PM)^4RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]6-and add end of game bonus like (Only if the map has been finished)
example:
        -first earn (40k xp)
        -second and third earn (25xp)
        -and all other player earn (10xp)
I thought about a game bonus but based on ranks.
You will get more points if you joined in an early wave.
Additionally it will calculate a reward with your kills (or score) and deaths.
I'm no sure about the final version, but I'll think about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(08-23-2017, 07:39 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]-45 secondes for pose a medic it s too long, i see today many new player can t stay alive because thee not medic
Makes it harder Wink 1 1

(08-23-2017, 07:39 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]And new assist reward not really good too , for new player who don t do many kill they only have assist kill and now only 75 ,15 or 200 reward for assist is 't much.

Your rewards are much lower than the current ones.
Currently you only need to shoot like 30% of the zombie to get 200 xp.

(08-23-2017, 07:39 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]I think briar pistol with 400 bullet only for premium user will be better,and make Golden Deagle level 320 for premium user and Golden Deagle level 350 -380 for no premium user
The golden deagle will stay a premium-only weapon because it is completely overpowered and only premium members that support us should use it.
ok i agree with your answer , and cocktail for all will be good 1

But i think , player with big level(350) but without premium  can have special weapon like a Silver Deagle,like the golden but only 500 bullet .
(08-23-2017, 07:39 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, For me all news adjustement are good except two :

-45 secondes for pose a medic it s too long, i see today many new player can t stay alive because thee not medic

And new assist reward not really good too , for new player who don t do many kill they only have assist kill and now only 75 ,15 or 200 reward for assist is 't much.

Awesome 1 but if you dont place turret in 1st wave, rookies can also do some kills in addition Tongue
(08-25-2017, 11:34 AM)feny. Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2017, 07:39 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, For me all news adjustement are good except two :

Awesome 1 but if you dont place turret in 1st wave, rookies can also do some kills in addition Tongue

Yes Yes feny ! :1 but it s allowed to put turret wave 1 !There was already disscussion about this . 1
Hi all , i have new idea :

1: briar pistol : 300 bullet
                      run faster ,10%

Need level 330 for have it and 50 000 point

or 

2: silver deagle : 500 bullet 
                         run faster ;15%
                         and download a faster 
need level 355 for have it and 70 000 point 

And new challenge : Kill 1000 zombies without death
(08-25-2017, 09:32 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all , i have new idea :

run faster ,10%

or 

run faster ;15%
                         and download a faster 

Hi Imo, 

You probably want something special for non-premium.                                                         

Players with more than 300 levels have played more than hundreds of hours
Some individuals even over 1000 hours.

Players with a level of more than 300 or 350 
They could get something special like thanks for that you playing on our server a long time 

So yes i agree number 1. Briar Pistol 

PS: Lets see what will say another players and MasterAdmin 
(08-25-2017, 12:09 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 11:34 AM)feny. Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes Yes feny ! :1 but it s allowed to put turret wave 1 !There was already disscussion about this . 1
Ye, i remember, but we could call it fairplay... 1 and you were outraged when someone else did it to you 1
Fabio the only problems I see here with the bonus's for being on the top of a leader board for a match is people again not wanting to be fair to everyone else about reviving, especially during those boss rounds which is why I think it is good you're not going to re-increase the bonus for killing the boss. As it stands for the briar Mr. Imo, I feel that it should maybe only be available to level 200 and higher? The reason being the gold deagle is 10x better in my opinion, and is available at level 320, what you're saying is the briar should be available to only level 330? 10 levels higher than what is req for gold deagle? Doesnt really make sense to me... and Fabio I agree with the medkit being 45 seconds is to long. Makes it hard for a small group to win a match, of course its up to you because you deffenitly know better but I have discussed with many of our veteran medics and it makes it almost impossible to play as a medic when its that long. Thoughts?

Always a pleasure- Shorty
(08-25-2017, 09:32 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all , i have new idea :

run faster ,10%

or 

run faster ;15%
                         and download a faster 

As for the new challenge, where would you know how close you are without having a kill counter? Fabio if this is possible to add somewhere like under the  VIP symbol and Wave counter I would be happy to see this, kind of interesting to see how many kills a match we all get.  Also, Imo, the silver deagle should stay just the way it is because I know as a noob that and the purple deagle helped me get more kills and level up faster, it seems to me that you would like to see more special weapons and change it up for high level players which by no means am I opposed to.  I just dont see why we should take away these guns that are helpful to lower level players.  If we could come up with better guns for higher level players that would be cool, but I don't think we should take away guns that have always been used for help leveling up (Silver Pistol, Purple Pistol)