Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: join MODS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Josef my nick name is HUGIIINO  im 35 years old  
My Hobbies  is Gym,Swimming,Football ,RotU
Time Played: 399.57 h  I play nearly every day RotU about 3 hours every other day
I want to join MODS please.   Tkank you my good friends and Admins 16 16
Did you just literally rip off herOdes? And I've never seen you around before, but ultimately, it isn't my call anyhow.
Wow.. why did you copy the whole application from herodes?
You should at least write your own!

Anyway, you are here now for 1 day and nobody knows you.
You should play some time on the server ebfore applying to join MODS.
All of our members are well known on the server and in general it's a big family.

Sorry, but this is a 'No' for now.

Best regards,
-Fabio
Hugiino isn't a new player if you look on that link https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/?u=2238
He remember him playing with Bengo and some others, it was months ago when Denny was still here. It's more like a come back 1
He still should write his own application and play a bit before applying..

How can we know he won't leave again in a few days?...
(02-03-2017, 01:59 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Hugiino isn't a new player if you look on that link https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/?u=2238
He remember him playing with Bengo and some others, it was months ago when Denny was still here. It's more like a come back 1

He use to be on every night with Bengoro and in Teamspeak he is from czechoslovakia I think as Patrik, Denny etc but lives in UK maybe written English not so good
Thank you guys TheHarmonyGuy and chaos.uk least someone remembers I do not mind anything happens I just asked
I mean, if you've been around under other names that I'm not aware of, it's whatever. But still, man, I don't expect a biography and I understand if your English is scattered, but I rather read scattered English than a duplicate of something I read five minutes ago. Just my thoughts...

...And "I'm Happy", well, I've never seen you before, but Level 286 is a clear indication you've been playing for a while, but given you're a UK player, of course I wouldn't see you often, or in this case ever. Anyways, good luck to you. It's not my call. I'm just giving you crap for originality.
(02-04-2017, 09:51 AM)Vintage Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, if you've been around under other names that I'm not aware of, it's whatever. But still, man, I don't expect a biography and I understand if your English is scattered, but I rather read scattered English than a duplicate of something I read five minutes ago. Just my thoughts...

...And "I'm Happy", well, I've never seen you before, but Level 286 is a clear indication you've been playing for a while, but given you're a UK player, of course I wouldn't see you often, or in this case ever. Anyways, good luck to you. It's not my call. I'm just giving you crap for originality.

thank you yeah I played under a different nickem that's my profile https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/?u=2238
Well, we will see if you play again now 1

But yea, you still stole the application ... 13