Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: TURRETS IN THE FIRST WAVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi ALL! I Really hate it when Guys buy Turrets in the First WaveSad I think that is not Fair, In the most Time i cant buy Turrets or other thinks in Wave 2Sad  Now my Question =>Can we that Change only for the First Wave. =>GUYS CAN NOT BUY TURRETS IN THE FIRST WAVE<=??? WHAT DO YOUR GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT???
I agree, that is not Fair. You have my vote.
People earned their points and should be able to spend them however and whenever they like IMO. 64
Yep, like Evil_Edward0 said, players can spend points however they like. First wave is enough easy to spam bullets from basic H&K UMP [VIP] and get almost same ammount of kills. It's pretty pointless to change that, 'cause same thing we have with killing Zombies with Deagles and H&K UMP [VIP].
I will wait for more answers... I personally agree with Evil_EdwardO
I agree, Evil_EdwardO ... If u find 50k in BLUE POWER (cross) u can spend points however u like
(08-27-2016, 02:09 AM)fashion Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hmm.gif] I agree, Evil_EdwardO  ... For example..  If u find 50k in BLUE POWER (cross)  u can spend points however u like 
Speculating about first wave:
When buying 100 000 point for coins one get the answer that there is no purchases to support that, = you cant.
So Apply the same rule with turret , no purchase for turret either, or change too be able to "point buy" with coins also ....

But Then again one have to agree One have to, even a new player, be able to handle 1st wave without a turret.

Im little bit "Split" in opinion here
So as Fabio said :
More posts of ideas here.
Now turrets have (nearly) 1 shot kills in the first round. (I think this is the fundamental base of this problem)
So why not lower the damage of the turrets for the first round.
Then they need to shoot multiple times to kill a zombie.
Just like the other rounds.

Blocking it in the first round isn't the right solution in my opinion.
Soldier That is a Good Idea Too!1 better idea!
Mr S has spoken

As far as i know the only way to buy a turret in first round is when you are lucky enough to get bonuspoints from a powerup. So i dont think you need a restriction for that. Just let the lucky guy be lucky.
I know it's harder for other players to get kills that way, but us "lower leveled players" have the exact same experience in later waves once there are 2+ guys with their golden pistols. And that's something that happens almost every game.
i like the way it is...if u find a blue ball(whit money)...u are a lucky survivor !
WinkWinkWink!
(08-30-2016, 02:42 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i know the only way to buy a turret in first round is when you are lucky enough to get bonuspoints from a powerup. So i dont think you need a restriction for that. Just let the lucky guy be lucky.
I know it's harder for other players to get kills that way, but us "lower leveled players" have the exact same experience in later waves once there are 2+ guys with their golden pistols. And that's something that happens almost every game.

I think this is the problem.

You can't get 100000 Points from the shop in the first round. Money Pot is probably still empty..

If i'd remove the blue orbs in the first round. This might solves the problem? What do you think?
Pages: 1 2