Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Shoutout for your Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Players, Admins and Moderators,

thank you very much for supporting this server a lot!
You bring so much Ideas, so many things I could change, but actually I don't have the time to do that.

I think the point with highest priority is to bring new maps. I wanted to do that some weeks ago but actually I got other things to do, when I'm at my PC..
It already sooo time consuming to keep the server online. There is so much in the background.. You will never know what is behind this server. It's not only a server, it's a network of multiple servers and everything has to be running fine. Huge databases, webservices and APIs..

Well, to cut a logn story short, I need your help to develop this ideas.

Basically we can begin with new maps. Every map needs waypoints.
Waypoints are needed for the zombies. The zombies don't just walk. They walk on static waypoints. Every waypoint is linked to its neighbours. This results in a big network of waypoints and ways. 
Zombie then calculate the shortest path through this network and walk along the static ways. 
Depending on the size of the map, one map needs ~500 waypoints. Every waypoint has to be placed manually. AND THIS IS THE TIME CONSUMING PART.
You have to place the points and then link each point to its neighbour. For one map you will need 1-2 hours. And I don't have the time to do that..

So my question is: Who would like to help me with that? You will get a special Rank on the server and in the forums. Additionally you will get FREE Premium 1

I looking forward to reading your answers!

Thanks a lot.

-Fabio

PS: If you find spelling mistakes you can keep them for yourself. (I wrote this text with a potato)
I Would Like To Help! Show me!?!1Wink
I could help out as well, Fabio Smile Which programme do you use for that, CoD Radiant ? I also wanted to make DR maps, so it's a good way to kill two birds with one shot haha :3
We 'd probably need some help at the beginning but in the end we can end up being pro mappers haha ^.^
I know what are you teelling us! ( we must do it right so when we play, there are not blind spots in which the zombies can not go) , I'm starting to make new maps, I have everything ready (it really tales a lot of time), I thought that when finished making the maps you would for you to do what you just explain. I can do it!

Count on me!!  113 113
Why did you guys wait so long of telling Fabio this?
He could stay in bed and having sex instead of making maps for you...
(08-01-2016, 06:50 PM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you guys wait so long of telling Fabio this?

Big Grin

Most probably because we didn't want him to rape little girls the whole day. But well, we can't keep him out of sex forever, I guess.. or can we? 39 

PS:
Quote:I think the point with highest priority is to bring new maps. I wanted to do that some weeks ago but actually I got other things to do, when I'm at my PC..

If you do what I think you do when you're on pc , I completely understand you don't have time for maps Tongue 19

PS2: We love u fabio, sexlord <3 XD
(08-01-2016, 06:50 PM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you guys wait so long of telling Fabio this?

I didn't want to say it, but you are right.

(08-01-2016, 11:02 PM)Axeel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think the point with highest priority is to bring new maps. I wanted to do that some weeks ago but actually I got other things to do, when I'm at my PC..
If you do what I think you do when you're on pc , I completely understand you don't have time for maps Tongue 19

PS2: We love u fabio, sexlord <3 XD
Finally someone noticed 1

But seriously, thanks guys! Maybe we can do a meeting on Teamspeak and I will tell you how it works? What do you think?
I can help too
Aww this is great.

We will make a meeting on Teamspeak. Then I can explain everything 1
(08-03-2016, 02:54 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Aww this is great.

We will make a meeting on Teamspeak. Then I can explain everything 1

It's ok!!  113
Me too!
I have an older overclocked PC and am still running XP. If there is something I can do with my limited resources, let me know. I haven't programmed forever but do have a Bachelors in computer science and mathematics and am a quick learner.
Ok we hear us in TS!!! I WANT HELP I WANT HELP AND I WANT NOTHING!!! ONLY HELP!!
Haha thanks guys!
Thank you so much Smile I will prepare everything for you and then we can talk! 1
Eh buddy,
I don't get on very often as I'm sure you noticed but, I'll start getting on daily just to be up to speed now.

If you need some help, I sit in my office almost all day and read or write contracts. 
Sometimes I'm in and out but I can certainly set these points if you tell me what to do the first time or send me directions I can look back on.
I have a lot of time on my hands that you could use to keep this all up and going if you want some of it.

Let me know,

Dr.LoneWolf
Pages: 1 2