Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Minimizing screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i hope you can help me,

I'm trying to minimize COD UO screen into taskbar. I need it for switching to others programs without closing the game. This may sound stupid and ridiculous to some of you, but i can't do it. I can minimize COD2, COD4, COD5 and other games simply by pressing windows key, but not this one. I can switch to window mode and that's all. Alt+Tab won't work, neither does Esc+Alt or Windows key+M.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
MrGood
Alt+Enter (↵)
(11-01-2013, 08:33 PM)Roge Wrote: [ -> ]Alt+Enter (↵)

Nope, it just put screen in windowed mode, doesn't move to taskbar. But thanks for reply.

Didn't find keyboard solution, but i ran into some little software on net called COD UO Minimizer. It does the job, so for me this matter is closed.
Thanks all
Alt+ Enter= using windows bottom
(11-01-2013, 06:52 PM)MrGood Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i hope you can help me,

I'm trying to minimize COD UO screen into taskbar. I need it for switching to others programs without closing the game. This may sound stupid and ridiculous to some of you, but i can't do it. I can minimize COD2, COD4, COD5 and other games simply by pressing windows key, but not this one. I can switch to window mode and that's all. Alt+Tab won't work, neither does Esc+Alt or Windows key+M.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
MrGood

Given that CoD UO is a 10 year old game, it is not possible. However there is a way around it.

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/...12393.html

To download, click: Softpedia Secure Download (US)

Then see if it works.
(11-02-2013, 06:15 AM)Death{-*-}$hot Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2013, 06:52 PM)MrGood Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i hope you can help me,

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
MrGood

Given that CoD UO is a 10 year old game, it is not possible. However there is a way around it.

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/...12393.html

To download, click: Softpedia Secure Download (US)

Then see if it works.

Yes, that's the minimizer i wrote about. Thanks.
I use that one when I remember to put it on, I have a couple of others too
(11-02-2013, 03:56 PM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]I use that one when I remember to put it on, I have a couple of others too

Well good for you Smile.
Thank you Mr G
and I have a 'Blue Peter Badge'
(11-03-2013, 05:45 AM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Mr G

That's nice Wink.
Can't say i know the show, but your countryman Timothy John Byford made a career in here 1.
Cant say I know the person, but good luck to all my countrymen

My dad has one of them, went on the show long ago. Lol.
(11-03-2013, 04:11 PM)Death{-*-}$hot Wrote: [ -> ]

My dad has one of them, went on the show long ago. Lol.

Now you two have much to discuss about Smile.
Back in day the it was a proud moment when you got a 'Blue Peter Badge' nice one for your Dad Death (I haven't got one really) lol
(11-08-2013, 03:39 AM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]Back in day the it was a proud moment when you got a 'Blue Peter Badge' nice one for your Dad Death (I haven't got one really) lol

I guess, the show pretty much dead now though, a lot of viewers are starting to ignore it.
Pages: 1 2