Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: ban appeal by Frost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I'm an old player in this server, some of you know who I am. Well, since you are working with my brother now or something like that, I would like to be unbanned cause sometimes I still want to visit the server and see some old friends. Hope you don't mind about the past. Dodgy

Thank you
//Frost
Why did you get banned in the first place?
Hey Frost how are you, long time no see.
Only Fabio can unban you, wait for his answer.
(11-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Frost Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

I'm an old player in this server, some of you know who I am. Well, since you are working with my brother now or something like that, I would like to be unbanned cause sometimes I still want to visit the server and see some old friends. Hope you don't mind about the past. Dodgy

Thank you
//Frost
I remember you, use to play late night with me and others, whose your Brother (or something like that)
You have been unbanned
(11-12-2015, 12:35 AM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Frost Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

Thank you
//Frost
I remember you, use to play late night with me and others, whose your Brother (or something like that)
Yes I was 1 good to see you again   

(11-12-2015, 09:22 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]You have been unbanned
Thank you  16
Welcome back
Thanks forau, and I wonder if I can get my levels coins and stuffs back? But I don't have any picture.
This was my statistics: https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/?u=91
And this is mine now: https://modszombies.com/page-playerstats/?u=2222

Thank you
Do you have the CD key of this account?
Anyway he Countries are different and I can't see your name in aliases. Are you sure this is your account?
(11-13-2015, 11:02 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the CD key of this account?
Anyway he Countries are different and I can't see your name in aliases. Are you sure this is your account?

I don't think I have the CD key of that account. And the website display the last person who used that key and the aliases, I think it was deep deep down. But I swear that was my old one. Or you can ask Mr. Chaos UK, he MIGHT know what was my old lvl (not 100 percent accurate but maybe)
Why don't you have your own key?

We wait for Mr.C then..
Confusing.
KllRmANCO use to come on every night, to use that level, it wouldn't be your level, it would be both your level?
I don't actually recall your level now sorry was a long time and many many players.
Maybe best you keep level 27/55 coins and get on server and kill Zombies you can get up to level 128 pretty quick, I will help you.
But as you can see, Killermanco hasn't been active since 19-09-2014, the day I was banned on server. Have you ever seen him since the day I wasn't active on the server anymore? I have left for a year right? Everyone knows that. 
https://modszombies.com/user-Sgt-Frost
And it would be hard for me to start over cause my ping is high and I haven't had many experiences since the new update. Or how about you can reduce my level to 75 and my coins to 220.
That would be just fine. 
Sorry for being so freakin annoying Tongue

Thank you
What was your name on server? Just Frost? Or   [DF]Sgt.Frost?
(11-13-2015, 06:38 PM)therapy Wrote: [ -> ]What was your name on server? Just Frost? Or   [DF]Sgt.Frost?

Before I was Sgt.Frost, Frost, [DF]Sgt.Frost, there are many but that's all I could remember
And now I only use Frost
Pages: 1 2