Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Zombies Stealers!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look this pic!
[Image: e5f9d8289.jpeg]
It appeared in the area of the zombies (we couldn't save them) like the others maps: store, dock, pocker, ect. We can't safe them bacause we can't go there, I say is it possible that the pile of Coins is split into two? So if half (4 Coins ) appears in the area of zombies, we can save the rest (others 4 Coins), what do you think?
The pile spawns just randomly somewhere.
If you split them then there is a change that some coins spawn in a protectable area, but there is still a change they spawn both in a "zombie area".

The idea of splitting the coins into 2 piles sound good to me, for the reason that not everybody waits at he same pile and that only the fast ones can get the most coins.
But that also the slower guys have a greater change to get coins.
(10-07-2015, 01:40 AM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]The pile spawns just randomly somewhere.
If you split them then there is a change that some coins spawn in a protectable area, but there is still a change they spawn both in a "zombie area".

The idea of splitting the coins into 2 piles sound good to me, for the reason that not everybody waits at he same pile and that only the fast ones can get the most coins.
But that also the slower guys have a greater change to get coins.

I also like the idea for making 2 piles. Sounds more challenging and players will split over 2 locations.
I can put some more coins on each position. What do you think?
Good idea Pablo 2 piles of coins will force players to do more teamwork i think and a bit moore coins is ok for everybody i guess 1
What about Instead of just coins, maybe also like "mystery box"-things in one pile ..
Think that it is a better idea for Xmas.

The coins get replaced by presents.
And if you manage to get a present then you see what you did get a la mystery box. Wink

It's highly likely impossible to defend two places with just one or two players.
So I think that increase the amount of coins a bit is a good compensation for it.
(10-07-2015, 07:56 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]Think that it is a better idea for Xmas.

The coins get replaced by presents.
And if you manage to get a present then you see what you did get a la mystery box. Wink

It's highly likely impossible to defend two places with just one or two players.
So I think that increase the amount of coins a bit is a good compensation for it.

Yep, that's good idea for xmas pack 1

And I will increase the coins for each spot a little.
(10-07-2015, 10:44 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]

But how many? 5 or 6 per pile? 7
(10-08-2015, 12:37 AM)therapy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2015, 10:44 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]

But how many? 5 or 6 per pile? 7

Split the coins and add 2 for each spot Smile
That'd be great! 1
One pile per players will be fun 16
yep good idea.. 2 piles..

coins that NOT get found...let them change position (coins) after 3 min...somtimes coins are in areas we cant acces !

grtz Ron