Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Mods Member Request Form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to join Mods| but I have a request, I dont want to run the tags because the account I play on is my dads and he doesnt play on the server... I wish he did but he doesnt im the only one. It would be an honor to be in mods. I am 14 years of age and love Reign of the Undead. I feel like a mature player. I am from Colorado in the United States. 

Thanks, Long7  16 45 Dodgy
Thanks for your application!

You have been accepted by the admins and me. Just put the MODS-Tag infront of your name and invite new players. I added your name on the Members List here in forums.

Maybe you can get your dad playing? 1 1

Have Fun!
Welcome to MODS, my young padawan.
welcome !! Heart
Welcome to MODS Lon7
you can put Tags on then remove when you finish playing (and get your Dad playing hehe)
If you activate the RotU mod in the menu "Mods" (so you don't join a game).
You can change your name there in the menu "multilayer options".
Now it should only use that name for the RotU mod and not for the other mods/normal game play. Wink
(06-22-2015, 07:21 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]If you activate the RotU mod in the menu "Mods" (so you don't join a game).
Now it should only use that name for the RotU mod and not for the other mods/normal game play. Wink

Nice 1 Soldier
(06-22-2015, 07:21 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]If you activate the RotU mod in the menu "Mods" (so you don't join a game).

Apologies for semi-hijacking the thread...

I wonder if this has something to do with me not being able to run the dropweapon bind? I notice that if I go onto other severs, my username comes up different sometimes as I have used "...---..." (S.O.S.) as a user name. But when I come back on the ROTU it's back to the old C.I. moniker! I have tried clearing out the config files to try and refresh any binds but nothing works.

Anyway, welcome new player and MOD member Long7.

Look out, they are behind you.
(06-25-2015, 11:17 AM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if this has something to do with me not being able to run the dropweapon bind? I notice that if I go onto other severs, my username comes up different sometimes as I have used "...---..." (S.O.S.) as a user name. But when I come back on the ROTU it's back to the old C.I. moniker! I have tried clearing out the config files to try and refresh any binds but nothing works.
Try to delete all uoconfig_mp.cfg
That might fix the problem 1

Then your name is Unknown Soldier. You can change it once then and you will have that name on every server