Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: So Many New Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fabio

Please don't take this the wrong way. We all love what you have done with the ROTU Mods, however, here are a few ideas. You may think they are silly but so do I and also another important ROTU members do too. But so may take this seriously!!

The Hounds From Hell
Maybe the dogs can take the occasional POOP? After all, that's what dogs do isn't it? Any player standing in the poop will go down until revived.

New Zombies
Headless Chicken as this is a zombie ritual in the West Indies ritual sacrifice. Headless chicken flies into players face and blinds player for a few seconds, player continues for the remainder of the level with feathers sticking out of their head!

New Zombie Bait
Replace the grey barrel with a goat. Not just any goat but one that is tethered like the one in Jurassic Park. He costs 100,000 points but stays for the whole level. He attracts zombies but EATS their clothes so the bones fall apart and the zombie dies. The goat has a cute face so all the players love him/her and try to protect him/her and will give up barbecue goat forever?

Flying bats
New weapon required.... Flying bats get swatted using a baseball bat. Bats swatted in the right direction can hit other zombies or players and bite them causing absolute mayhem zombie style, babba bing badda boom.

New weapon
Chain saw. It's been done in other games but not ROTU. Chop the legs from under a zombie and how can he walk? He can't. But the torso remains to bite your kneecaps and bring you down!!

Anyway, Fabio, as you see I didn't spend much time thinking about these things so don't you. I only post these suggestions to amuse. I hope other members do the same and hopefully enjoy my 'tongue in cheek' ideas!!
LOL CI not to be taken seriously 16
(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]The Hounds From Hell
Maybe the dogs can take the occasional POOP? After all, that's what dogs do isn't it? Any player standing in the poop will go down until revived.
Haha funny idea at all, but 1. dogs waves are hard at all, aren't they? 2. i reached the limitation of models allowed by the game engine, so i can't add a POOP-Model ....

(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]New Zombies
Headless Chicken as this is a zombie ritual in the West Indies ritual sacrifice. Headless chicken flies into players face and blinds player for a few seconds, player continues for the remainder of the level with feathers sticking out of their head!
This is cool, so they will come like the Blue and Red Orbs? Will require a new model, will see if I can work around the limit of the game enigne (same as above)

(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]New Zombie Bait
Replace the grey barrel with a goat. Not just any goat but one that is tethered like the one in Jurassic Park. He costs 100,000 points but stays for the whole level. He attracts zombies but EATS their clothes so the bones fall apart and the zombie dies. The goat has a cute face so all the players love him/her and try to protect him/her and will give up barbecue goat forever?
I'm bad at making models... How could I make a goat Grrrr Maybe a naked woman will fit? 1

(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]Flying bats
New weapon required.... Flying bats get swatted using a baseball bat. Bats swatted in the right direction can hit other zombies or players and bite them causing absolute mayhem zombie style, babba bing badda boom.
There is a baseball bat in the mod! Just unused.. Maybe some thing like a Baseballbat wave where you have to bash off the zombies' heads and without heads they are going crazy and explode? Smile

(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]New weapon
Chain saw. It's been done in other games but not ROTU. Chop the legs from under a zombie and how can he walk? He can't. But the torso remains to bite your kneecaps and bring you down!!
Chainsaw is possible and a good idea. Removing legs from a model not... Not supported by the game engine

(06-14-2015, 08:58 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, Fabio, as you see I didn't spend much time thinking about these things so don't you. I only post these suggestions to amuse. I hope other members do the same and hopefully enjoy my 'tongue in cheek' ideas!!
Well, quite usefull ideas 1 Thanks very much!

Greets,
Fabio
I like the chainsaw idea Smile
I now read all conversations, i have tears in my eyes after laughing.
You guys are great 1
LOL i love the idea with the baseball bat Smile Smile
How about puking/vomiting zombs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtIoBAxDUw
That clip is so funny
that's just wrong xd
I thought of another one.

Clown Car. Convert the jeep into a clown car without the mounted M.G. It can only be driven (with passengers) for a short distance before the radiator blows out steam, the doors fall off and the wheels collapse. If any player is still riding the clown car when it collapses (equal to being hit with a bazooka), they go down. When they are revived, their shoes are 0.5 metres long and they are wearing a red nose, they have a plastic flower on thier uniform that squirts water at fellow players which scores points, much like the medkit does.

Custard Pie. O.k. so I thought of more than one! When the clown car is running around, because it's too fast for the zombies to catch, they throw custard pies at the players landing on their faces blinding them.

Nagging Wife. This one though not strictly a zombie but would appear sometimes instead of Helga. She is equipped with a stern look that saps players health. She also, nags the players into reading another new item ...

A newspaper
. Reading a newspaper that can be bought from the shop, renders the nagging wife ineffective. If the player doesn't have a newspaper and is caught by the wife he/she is transported to another new game feature...

The kitchen sink. Where the player is stuck doing the dish washing until released by another player. However, if the player trying to revive the trapped player is caught by the nagging wife, he is also captured at the sink with a dish towel and must dry the dishes the other player is washing.

The nagging wife is defeated by all available players drinking as many beers as they can, to score hits on her at the last new feature.

The pub. ... and that's where I'm off to!

Have fun and sorry for Interrupting you all, particularly Fabio.
(06-17-2015, 04:21 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of another one.

Clown Car. Convert the jeep into a clown car without the mounted M.G. It can only be driven (with passengers) for a short distance before the radiator blows out steam, the doors fall off and the wheels collapse. If any player is still riding the clown car when it collapses (equal to being hit with a bazooka), they go down. When they are revived, their shoes are 0.5 metres long and they are wearing a red nose, they have a plastic flower on thier uniform that squirts water at fellow players which scores points, much like the medkit does.

Custard Pie. O.k. so I thought of more than one! When the clown car is running around, because it's too fast for the zombies to catch, they throw custard pies at the players landing on their faces blinding them.

Nagging Wife. This one though not strictly a zombie but would appear sometimes instead of Helga. She is equipped with a stern look that saps players health. She also, nags the players into reading another new item ...

A newspaper
. Reading a newspaper that can be bought from the shop, renders the nagging wife ineffective. If the player doesn't have a newspaper and is caught by the wife he/she is transported to another new game feature...

The kitchen sink. Where the player is stuck doing the dish washing until released by another player. However, if the player trying to revive the trapped player is caught by the nagging wife, he is also captured at the sink with a dish towel and must dry the dishes the other player is washing.

The nagging wife is defeated by all available players drinking as many beers as they can, to score hits on her at the last new feature.

The pub. ... and that's where I'm off to!

Have fun and sorry for Interrupting you all, particularly Fabio.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-17-2015, 04:21 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]A newspaper. Reading a newspaper that can be bought from the shop, renders the nagging wife ineffective. If the player doesn't have a newspaper and is caught by the wife he/she is transported to another new game feature...

Wait what? 24 Big Grin Huh
(06-18-2015, 12:21 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2015, 04:21 PM)Connection Interrupted Wrote: [ -> ]A newspaper. Reading a newspaper that can be bought from the shop, renders the nagging wife ineffective. If the player doesn't have a newspaper and is caught by the wife he/she is transported to another new game feature...

Wait what? 24 Big Grin Huh
Lol