Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Move player map Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Map night :

When players die/enter the small "punishment room" they can not be moved out with the move command.
I know what you mean, added on my list 1
These are the ones who try to exit map, so we actually should leave them there ....
(Evil laugh) 1
there is another problem in the night map too Huh , what is the problem? well, when the map starts, all doors and windows are blocked, yeah i know it is normal, when you stay close to any door or window says "press shift to break the wood". whatever, I tried but I could not break the wood. I don't know if someone can break them 7 . I saw that " Soldier..." can break them 77 , I saw only him. therefore, is possible make this a little easy break them? 20 (I say break them with a grenade or simply shooting), because it is good, a great map 113 , funny to play it 41 Tongue , every time when i can play this map a lot of people connect to play this map, maybe because is a good and strange map , I don't know 13 , but is hard shot when the doors and windows are blocked and Angry waves of zombies easily penetrate the house  Angry , and is a bit difficult to kill them all and keep the home safe. well if you have something to say, feel free to comment.   
This map wase a human vs human map before. you shouldnt destroy the windows Smile SO I wont tell you how you can destory them hehehehe
I wouldn't add that. Night is in my opinion one of the toughest maps. So I think it be better to keep some hard maps. Otherwise it takes away the challenge of the game.
i was in the secret room mp_tunnel....dont tell u how mr T...so sorryyyyy
Really? Smile Did you find it on the RotU server? Smile
Haha yes ron i know how u can go there, but I need die a lot, no thx :D
On tunnel there is a secret room ? i need to check that mr R Smile
(06-10-2015, 05:41 PM)TheHarmonyGuy Wrote: [ -> ]On tunnel there is a secret room ? i need to check that mr R Smile

Secret Room also has some 'plants' and a box of 'papers' in there 9 39
yeahaha more reasons for me to go in it Smile and i hope there is a comfortable sofa too Wink
I think there is actually much more fun that just a sofa lol
Strippers? :o
I got my personnal stripper on it (aka mr F) who have done some pole dancing for me hahaha
Pages: 1 2