Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Serveur command overflow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, (sorry for my very bad english)

for english:
I'm enter on the game with the mod and connecting to the server Reign of the Undead, I'm arrive to the menu to choose spectator or survivor but I'm receive error: serveur command overflow. 13 HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

(I'm repeat sorrry for my very very bad english).

for French

Voila c'est mon premier post et voici mon bug:
Je lance le jeu avec le mod, je me connecte au serveur Reign of the Undead, j'arrive au menu pour choisir entre survivant et spectateur mais il y à une erreur et je reçois ERROR: serveur command overflow.

Si vous pouviez m'aider, j'adorerais jouer à ce mod ! ps: this is my first post.

CS.Hussard
Does this happen every time?
(05-09-2015, 12:45 PM)CS.Hussard Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,                                                                                           (sorry for my very bad english)                                      

for english:
I'm enter on the game with the mod and connecting to the server Reign of the Undead, I'm arrive to the menu to choose spectator or survivor but I'm receive error: serveur command overflow.   13  HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

(I'm repeat sorrry for my very very bad english).

for French

Voila c'est mon premier post et voici mon bug:
Je lance le jeu avec le mod, je me connecte au serveur Reign of the Undead, j'arrive au menu pour choisir entre survivant et spectateur mais il y à une erreur et je reçois  ERROR: serveur command overflow.  

Si vous pouviez m'aider, j'adorerais jouer à ce mod !                                 ps: this is my first post.

CS.Hussard
I read that if Hunkmegs are to high this can cause this, Google it, delete cfg file (uoconfig_mp.cfg)
Someone with more knowledge than me will help you soon 63
(05-09-2015, 07:38 PM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]ce que cela arrive à chaque fois?

yes. 20

and thank for your reponse. Blush
Your welcome, here to help
Let us know if this helped.
Deleting your uoconfig_mp.cfg it will be replaced with a new one when you start game.
(05-09-2015, 08:51 PM)CS.Hussard Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2015, 07:38 PM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]that CELA arriver à each foie?

Oui. : (( et merci pour votre reponse:. rougir:
and thank this work Heart Heart Heart 77 77 77
Good glad we sort this out and see you on the server
Glad you already fixed that 10
Well done Chaos 1
If you have the same error again any time, it's not really necessary to remove your uoconfig_mp.cfg.
As Chaos correctly stated, removing it will solve the problem. BUT that will reset all your tweaks and changes you made.

If you want to fix this error, without removing any previous tweaks, do the following:
1 - Check your how much system memory your desktop/laptop has (eg. 512MB)...
2 - Go to the server, and open console... (going to the server is optional, it can be done on the main screen)
3 - type "com_hunkmegs ###" , replace the ### with your system memory divided in two. Eg. 512MB / 2 = 256. So you type "Com_hunkmegs 256".
4 - Close down your CoD and restart it to confirm your settings.

If you still get the error message, lower your hunkmegs by using the same command.
Well put Arc
Thanks for your explanation ARC 1
Thank for your response ARC!!!
I test later.
You're welcome. Hope it works out. Let me know if you run in any further troubles.