Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: self revive kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Questions are incoming that it does not work sometimes.
A more thorough explanation how it works and when it not works, please.

Mr F
Yes i noticed i don't works everytime, maybe it's due to how you die (gaz/blue or red balls/hit by zombies ?)
I find it inconsistent. Plus not sure how it really works. I heard it was when you shoot the next zombie while dead will bring you back. I've had it work not shooting anything and also not work after shooting a zombie. Plus it is useless if playing solo. I've wasted 75000 a few times playing solo.
My take on it is within 5 seconds after you die you get revived unless you are last player alive then 'Game Over'
some people say "you must kill a zombie", other "double bash or double f", but one day ago i did not anything and I revive myself, so what is the version correct?, when the people ask what is that and how works i say the same (double bash or f), and it is a good idea, when u play alone have a chance when u die!! Have a chance of revive yourself to keep fighting !!
Heard the same.
I died by balls and revived maybe turret shot Zombie not quite sure which. Its either/or, maybe Fabio will clarify this.
The Revive Kit will should revive you if you kill a zombie using the pistol.
When you kill the zombie you have a short delay of like 1 second to be revived.
i wait for medic...75k to much
(04-09-2015, 08:16 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]The Revive Kit will should revive you if you kill a zombie using the pistol.
When you kill the zombie you have a short delay of like 1 second to be revived.

But not if your 'last man standing' game will be over???
is posible change it? I mean we can activate the revive kit when we want!, for example in a few hard maps (like vacant, downtown and others) when you die in middle of gas (toxic and mixed waves) you need kill those zombies to save your team, you dont want be revived yet, but if you kill only one zombie you revived yourself and die instantly, and this is not good, no one want buy it to die again faster, and when is hitler or helga waves how we can be revived? no one revives, sometimes because is hard revive your team, and another is because everyone wants the bonus ( like me, lol), so I say activate the revive kit with a double melee or f, what do u think?
I think enabling it by meele + use is cool. So you don't enable it accidently by bashing the boss 1
what do you think?
(04-13-2015, 09:02 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I think enabling it by meele + use is cool. So you don't enable it accidently by bashing the boss 1
what do you think?

Yes I think that would be better
#Noted for next update 1
Thx fabio!!!
(04-09-2015, 04:02 AM)Chaos.UK Wrote: [ -> ]Heard the same.
I died by balls and revived maybe turret shot Zombie not quite sure which. Its either/or, maybe Fabio will clarify this.

Balls at the helga round? because you iimmidiatly revive in that round if you have the kit
Pages: 1 2