Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Let's make the game more fun for everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

Last night chaos and I discussed about a few things.

At first we where talking about the power of the cocktails.

We both agree that they are still rule the scene to much in many rounds.
We think that the impact of cocktails has to be brought further back.

Our proposal:
For one game (20 rounds) the premium players get 10 cocktails.
The option to buy cocktails from the shop gets removed, or gets a really high price (100k points/10 coins for 5 cocktails).
The compromise for the cocktails will be that they are way more powerful.
So that the kills/damage is the same in round 20 as in round 1.

This way the cocktail will become more of a last resort/option to kill, if it gets to crowded with zombies.
A extra nice feature would be to let it explode/go off when it hits a zombie (like the TNT).

The second thing we talked about was the coins/prices for the special weapons.

We got some really fanatical gamers who try to get as much coins as possible.
I don't have any problems with that.
Only a lot of more normal gamers won't be able to collect many coins that way.

A solution we came up with for this is:
Make the price of the specials depended of the number of coins gamers has.
for example:

1 / 10 = 4 coins
11 / 25 = 5 coins
26 / 50 = 6 coins
51 / 100 = 7 coins
101 / 250 = 8 coins
251 / 500 = 9 coins
501+ = 10 coins

A gamer with 10 coins can get a special weapon for 4 coins.
While someone with a 1000 coins pays 10 coins for a special weapon.

The third point is about the power of the zombies.

If you are play alone, or even with a few, you can't get through some rounds (mixed is one of them).
The damage done by the Pink balls and blue grenades are just to powerful.

I would say less damage by the grenades and max 1 pink ball at the time after a person.
And even in really small maps (like night) to disable the pink balls completely.

We like to hear some opinions of other people about this.
Or if you have I good idea yourself post it.
So don't be shy and feel free to post a message below.

Greetings Soldier . . .
Good post Soldier well put, there are some changes on the way which hopefully will address these problems
u can make it easy...first 5 rounds/waves no cocktails....after that max 10 cocktails every wave..

for bit componsation give 6 nates (and tripnates) max 6 tripnates every round for whole playerfield

grtz Ron
Good thinking & well put. It can at least make it better.

coins ,
some get = 0, Greed is always there now Sad
We need to learn to share- Hope then problem with coins will cease to exist.
200 coins on 'Happy Hour 5 Euros' cost less than the price of a Packet of cigarettes and about the same as a pint of beer. By buying coins it helps keep the server on-line. I don't get the complaint about coins, if you play on the server then 'donate', nothing in this world is free.
Now you made me thirsty.. 1
I'm definitely an abuser of #1. Was wondering when something was going to change. I think I'm addicted to those flaming bottles as much as Chaos is addicted to E...lol.
#2 I do not agree with because IMO it is unfair to the people that have actually paid money for coins (which reminds me that I need to donate).
I haven't been spending my coins because of my cocktail addiction, so if that changed maybe I would use my coins more. Now that this is out, I will try to curb my cocktail addiction....but it's hard since seeing 20 zombies blowing up at once is so gratifying..lol
n1 soldier
Why posting on a 5 months old post...