Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Story of Rotu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone here is my story about Reign of the Undead

Hi, I just wanted to ask and see if you guys are planning on hiring moderation staff. The reason why I am telling you this is because Reign of the Undead is truly family. Before my Uncle passed away at the age of 55 years old he always loved this game. Fabio and the staff team were truly his only close friends. I know you guys might not be hiring but I want to help moderate the server at all costs. The effort and time Fabio has built and putted in and his staff team.Being a Moderator is a lot of hard work. It’s not just team work, or even team-player you have to know the way on Reign of the Undead. I don’t know if this is off topic but I just did posted it here. I don’t just want to be a moderator I want to be able to help and provide feedback what the server needs. I don’t need votes but it would be greatly appreciated and helpful. As you all know My uncle truly is grateful playing this game I wasn’t able to get his last words when he passed. I am truly honored to be with my uncle when he was around he was a team player, he was my closest uncle I have ever met so far. I wanted to have experience being one and helping out. This is being said I am happy being a member and helping people out. I have always dreamed of being part of the team and also having the ability and opportunity to experience it. After a few years playing this game. It’s been fun and great all the players has been able to chill as well. My uncle always wanted to be an Admin one day if he was still alive when he spoke to me about it. I still miss him deeply.  Heart I was a new player when I was playing I didn’t know what to do but my uncle taught be how he played me and him would always play together and he told me he missed playing with me and the fun times we had. When I found out about this server and Fabio it made me realize that it’s not always possible to be a staff here. But when I met Reaper, Tibou, and Royalty, they were a huge help. I give this server a huge thanks for everything. My uncle if he was here he would thank all of you guys to. I am also going to say that Soldier is a huge help as well. Also thanks to Perry Crocco For everything.

Fabio, and the staff team I thank you for honoring my uncle when he passed I am truly grateful and happy being here and playing the server. I just want to add on what I was saying that Reign of the Undead is the most great server for all people around the world. It’s fun seeing other players playing I enjoy having fun with Harmony, and Reaper they are amazing players and playing it’s everyone else. Reaper is really fun seeing him enjoy this game I enjoy playing with him. I am interested in taking a Moderation Spot. but I am happy being a Mods member and also killing all the zombies it’s fun seeing players having a great time. Reign of the Undead is one of the best mods out there. But to keep this going I want to add that Mods is the best mod that was built. I want to be able to make reign of the undead better for everyone. Being able to help new players out and map it just in case they are confused or has a question. Tibou, has told me his story that inspired me on how he was pick when being one. I want to also put my self out there and fulfill my dreams. Knowing all the players and how they have had experience of this server is very important and valuable. If you guys have any experience and what it means to Reign of the Undead please feel free and let me know. What I have experience of my own that Rotu is going to be the most number one priority for everyone. 

Anyways have a great day everyone,

Thanks, 
|MODS| SubZero