Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Apply for MODS Team Rotu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Realname? Cristiano Pereira
- From? Portugal
- In-Game name? Cris_06
- Hobbys? programing testing mods and cod 1 servers and school programing
- How much you play on a Week? all days at least 1 hour or 3
 - Why do you want to be a MODS Member? i have been in this family 
 - Whats your Playtime? 14:00 till 17:00 when my last year of school start will be later
 - Whats your Rank?57
- Whats your Level? 373
- About you? i start learning programing since i  was 14 but on that time i dind't know anything then i start learning  PHP, (C++ i think), javascript, and python
i was always staff in cod 1 even that is kind a diferrent but i always teach people how to play and help them and yeah 5)) idk what else to say about me.
No, sometimes too muxh toxic in game. Sry
Yes....He is a team player, knows how to play for himself, which others don't like. He is 18 years old and still green. He helps in the game, even though I was mad at him, he is selfish at times. But it's a game. Help with the challenges. Good luck Cris.
I say yes and idk why?? is a Fine guy and Teamplayer1 YES!!!!
My vote is yes. But pls dont be toxic in game with chat.
(09-19-2023, 05:01 PM)EVIL ARON Wrote: [ -> ]I say yes and idk why?? is a Fine guy and Teamplayer1 YES!!!!

He is not teamplayer...
(09-11-2023, 07:57 PM)Hope*! Wrote: [ -> ]Yes....He is a team player, knows how to play for himself, which others don't like. He is 18 years old and still green. He helps in the game, even though I was mad at him, he is selfish at times. But it's a game. Help with the challenges. Good luck Cris.

(09-20-2023, 11:18 AM)server Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2023, 05:01 PM)EVIL ARON Wrote: [ -> ]I say yes and idk why?? is a Fine guy and Teamplayer1 YES!!!!

He is not teamplayer...Server you are called players noobs,and you call Aaron you  are noob and Rotu 784 is a player from China, you called him a noob. I watched you, I have nothing against you, but be realistic and enjoy yourself. The statistics show everything.
(09-09-2023, 12:55 PM)Cris Wrote: [ -> ]- Realname? Cristiano Pereira
- From? Portugal
- In-Game name? Cris_06
- Hobbys? programing testing mods and cod 1 servers and school programing
- How much you play on a Week? all days at least 1 hour or 3
 - Why do you want to be a MODS Member? i have been in this family 
 - Whats your Playtime? 14:00 till 17:00 when my last year of school start will be later
 - Whats your Rank?57
- Whats your Level? 373
- About you? i start learning programing since i  was 14 but on that time i dind't know anything then i start learning  PHP, (C++ i think), javascript, and python
i was always staff in cod 1 even that is kind a diferrent but i always teach people how to play and help them and yeah 5)) idk what else to say about me.
my voot yes!! he is good person
Hello Cris,

Thanks for your application.
Sorry for the late answer but your request has been accepted. You can now wear MODS tag in front of your name if you want.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(10-16-2023, 05:46 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Cris,

Thanks for your application.
Sorry for the late answer but your request has been accepted. You can now wear MODS tag in front of your name if you want.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

Yes now he can kill more zombies with all of us