Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: suggestions for new challenges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,

Here some suggestions for new challenges !!!!!!!!!!!! ( to make it fit more you can change names , rewards and how many needs to complete the challenges ) .

1). simply the best in reviving :   be the best player in reviving for 25 maps ( to get revive a little more faster or getting 6000 points from reviving )  .

2). weapons dealer :   kill 3000 zombies by each gun in weapon shop so all new players explore and try all guns ( maybe to unlock the golden pistol or adding silver pistol half abilities of golden pistol which anyone can buy ) .

3). Terminator :   kill 1000 zombies in one map ( to get 30 percent bounce damage or a little lower chance of getting infected of every touch from zombies .

4). Helga Grenades Defender or Fighter :   prone 30 times on Helga grenades to protect your mate from it  ( more bounce armor against helga grenades *** 2 balls kills you not 1 *** ) this one will add more fun like helga lover .

5). Detonator :   kill 5000 zombes with pipe bomb ( to get more damage for pipe bomb ) .

6). powered soldier :   for new players up your battery ( buy 500 battery in one map ) to start all maps with 100 energy forever . 

7). Deathly Cold :   spend 5000 sec in ice ( just a little not too much lower chance of getting frozen ) .

8). Killing Machine :   place 1000 turrets ( to get more time maybe +20 sec for turrets ) that will be better for players who asked to low the price of turrets .

9). pistol Assassin :   kill 1000 zombies by pistols only ( to get a little fast reload or fast shoot a little not too much ) that will decrease lag effect for players who have low pc or low connections .

10). Sniper Elite or Silent Trigger :   kill 2000 zombies by snipers only ( could be fast reload or fast shoot a little not too much ) snipers in Rotu needs a little speed { too much zombies gives lag for some players } .

- Notice :   i know maybe the rewards are sucks and helga challenge reward maybe will make helga wave more easy it's just suggestion that's all . you can choose what fit more .

choose what you like and easy to be implemented,
Have a Nice Day !

Thanks in Advanced,
Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
Dear FrontZet,

I would just like to share my own opinion on these challenges 1

1. Simply the Best in Reviving: There are already challenges to speed up reviving such as No Life Medic, as well as playing with Medic with 35/35 skill points gets you faster revive. This challenge is a cool idea I just do not think it is practical. (Maybe change reward? 1 Skill Point + 100,000 Upgrade points Etc.)

2. Weapons Dealer: I think this challenge is an interesting idea but it CANNOT unlock Gold Deagle because so many people grind to level 320 for this and there is already a set in stone challenge that unlocks it. Unless you mean level 320 + Weapon Dealer completed in which I would say I do not like because there needs to be incentive to have premium and I think the Gold Deagle might be a big one. (Premium is how Fabio pays the server bills! Smile )

3. Terminator: This challenge interests me though I don't know if it is possible to get 1000 kills in 1 match. I don't think I've ever seen it happen but if it is I like this idea though maybe a little less reward than 30% extra damage. That's a little too over powered in my opinion. Maybe 50 coins and 1,000,000 upgrade points. Seems fair if this challenge is even possible.

4. Helga Defender or Fighter: This challenge sounds good although I don't know if the engine will know the difference from down while laying on a grenade or just getting hit by one on accident which would make this challenge just a die over and over until you finish it challenge. I like the idea of a challenge that makes it 2 grenades instead of 1 to kill you. Depends on how in depth the Dev Team can go with their challenge stuff.

5. Detonator: I like this challenge a lot and I think it might make players want to use pipe bombs more often! Simple and easy Smile

6. Powered Soldier: I'm not sure I understand your idea for this challenge. Though we already all start with 200 energy every match anyway so I don't think this will affect much. Also might be too complicated to implement into the mod.

7. Ice Man: This idea would be good but premium already lowers your chances of being frozen which is rare anyway so I think that this might be too much benefit, and less incentive to get premium and support the server.

8. Turret Gunner 2: I like this idea, even though Engineers upgrading them makes them last longer maybe 10,000 turrets to unlock this challenge would be good?

9. Killing Machine: I think this idea is also good though it should really be this OR #8 because both is just too overpowered. I would honestly rather see a higher damage rate than the turrets lasting longer but that's just my opinion. Kill 25,000 zombies with turrets. 10,000 is too easy.

10. Pistol Assassin: Like you mentioned, this is already implemented by getting pistol upgrades. I think this drives away players wanting level 320 for the Gold Deagle because they will just unlock it quickly. I think a pistol kill challenge would be good if it were, "Kill 50,000 zombies with pistols." Unlocks 2 Skill Points and 250,000 upgrade points.

11. Sniper Elite or Silent Trigger: Another good idea, maybe instead of 2000 kills it's 10,000 kills. Unlocks 250,000 upgrade points.

These all are good ideas and please don't take my criticism the wrong way, just trying to help 1 We will wait for Roy and other Dev's replies, just my own thoughts on these ideas.

Short7
thanks shorts7 ,
i like the way you think about the challenges and it's correct . i think Roy and all Developers can make it more harder, it needs some edits in how much to complete it and edits in rewards too . my rewards are really sucksBig Grin .

it's just general ideas Developers can recorrect it to fit more with the game .
Hey , i will share you my opinion : 

1) Simply the best reviving : Already Dev need to create a counter to have the best reviving of the map , and for me it will be better + 1 for challenge if u finish map , and in reward , not reviving faster but coins or skilpoint ... 

2) Why not , but increase number of kill , like 500 or 1000 kill with each weapon , and change reward : up point , or less coins for special weapon 

3) 1000 zombies in one map , naahh :21 1500 or 2000 is better  and without death for exemple and in reward : coins and up point 

4) there already helga lover , and for me blue ball of helga have to one shoot all time , helga is boss of game , she must one shoot us 

5) Yes why not look like nades challenge , but it musn t make the game as before ( nades all time is boring ) 

6) for me dont need , do AC DC to up your baterry and after use collector , and use your energy intelligently

7) Maybe it would be better if it was like infection challenge : be frozen 500 time , idk ? 

8 and 9) Dont need to change anything about turret for me , we have engineer class

10) Why not a challenge a kill 10k   kill with pistol but in reward : not reload faster , 

11) Yes i already propose it : killl Idk how much zombies with rifle weapon , why not shoot a biit faster with  rifle weapon when challenge is complete

That'all for me 
Imo
Imo, all true...
nice, imo
Hello FrontZet,

I'm not agains't your ideas, but there's so much who facilitates the game and makes the gameplay more boring.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]1). simply the best in reviving :   be the best player in reviving for 25 maps ( to get revive a little more faster )  .
Your challenge idea is good, but a similar reward already exists. just need to change the reward

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]2). weapons dealer :   kill 50 zombies by each gun in weapon shop so all new players explore and try all guns ( maybe to unlock golden deagle and plasma to be not only for premium or more bounce damage by 30 percent ) .
Your challenge idea is good, but the required and rewards are not adapted.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]3). Terminator :   kill 1000 zombies in one map ( to get 30 percent bounce damage or a little resistant skin for infection ) .
Your challenge idea is very good. just need to adapt the reward tho.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]4). Helga Grenades Defender or Fighter :   prone 30 times on Helga grenades to protect your mate from it  ( more bounce armor against helga grenades *** 2 balls kills you not 1 *** ) this one will add more fun like helga lover .
I really don't love this idea. because game will be so easy and not balance.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]5). Detonator :   kill 5000 zombes with pipe bomb ( to get more damage for pipe bomb ) .
You idea is good, we'll add it to roadmap.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]6). powered soldier :   for new players up your battery ( buy 500 battery in one map ) to start all maps with 100 energy forever ( and Fabio himself gives +200 battery or we all ban him and take back Rotu )
Same, I don't love idea of the challenge. Our idea is to reduce the energy used.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]7). ice man :   spend 5000 sec in ice ( a little lower chance of getting frozen ) .
The idea is not bad, but spend 5000 sec is so much it's not like fire or gas.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]9).  Killing Machine :   kill 10,000 zombies by Turrets ( to get a little more damage for turrets ) that will be better for players who asked to low the price of turrets .
We deliberately nerf the turrets to stem the selfish.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]10). pistol Assassin :   kill 1000 zombies by pistols only ( to get a little fast reload for pistols like the purple pistol in shop )
We cannot change that because it's a client side update and we reach Game Engine limits.

(08-23-2021, 11:28 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]11). Sniper Elite or Silent Trigger :   kill 2000 zombies by snipers only ( i have no useful idea .....?.......for this challenge )
You idea is cool, but we don't have any reward idea for this challenge. it can be a casual challenge then.

Reign of the Undead Roadmap is already full of projects and crazy cool ideas for the future of the game. We just need alot of time to create, edit and release updates. if the community is on we can do Dev News to give some informations, explain our works or maybe some spoilers Wink

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
thanks Roy, you and all developers can choose better rewards which fit more with the game .
thanks all, you guys making Rotu better and better .
1. kife artist 2 : stab helga with your kife 500 or maybe more times without placing bubble : i dont exactly know about the rewards
2. dotch expert : escape from helga blue ball flying waves 500 times.
rewards :does not die from helga ble ball flying waves with a shot (for non premiium user especially) and some pts and skill pts or coins
3. helga and hitlers are blind(weird name plz change nothing came in my mind so i gave this hehe) : get near helga or hitlers and when they are about to hit you have escape and dont die (200 hits) :i dont exactly have any ideas about this rewards for this challenges
i dont know if this ideas are usefull but i just gave it as i felt it nice and as to not forget the ideas