Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: crazy cool idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys,

my idea that we have many Random waves ( 5,7,10,11 ) what about if we can add (2) new waves instead of (2) of the Random waves .

1). the new first wave is a big ugly bot ( one big zombie ) which can be killed not by bullets but only by our flashlights if players target him by flashlights ( see the video link ) .

2). the second new wave is our normal zombies but alittle special which can be killed only by Silver guns ( just one skin for all guns ) which fire normal bullets but kills in burning effect on the special zombies only in the 2 new waves , shiny Silver knifes or blades ( special knifes from shop ) and light grenades ( from shop too ) which burn zombies with one small Rang light shockwave ( see the video link ) .

-- one more thing it's not Silver Bullets ( it's same normal bullets but with one silver skin on player guns not on bullets itself ) when a player activates the feature all his guns transform to Silver skin effect that mean's he have the silver Bullets ready to be fire killing the special zombies in burning effect on zombies only in the new 2 waves and that's consume from our battery ( 1 energy per 1 sec ) for the Silver skin effect on guns .

-----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8y9JGGIcrE

-----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UvmSkSz...-0&index=4

----->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZuZZzvJxR8

-- All what we need are the effects of :

1). one ugly big boss zombie ( Big Bot ) .
2). the Burned dead zombies ( an effect on zombies ) .
3). our same Flashlights but with Blue light effect .
4). light grenades -----> we can use  =  flare or helga shockwave but smaller one ) .
5). the Silver skin or effect feature for all guns .

-- maybe it seems hard to be implement but no need to high quality effects we can start with the small things .
-- no need to add all that effects we can think together in what we already have and Gather it to do something alse .
i hope you like it or it's possible to be implement it will add much interest and Big Fun to the Future of the Game .
it's crazy a little but cool and Fit with Rotu  Heart 

Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
All this bullets, knife and grenade must buy in shop? How? Then must have more points.
nope , not must

1). Blue flashlight , Silver Bullets   can be use by change guns skin to silver by energy from our battery ( 1 energy per 1 sec )
-- it's one silver skin on guns which can make our guns fire that special bullets
-- about flashlight is the same old one but blue with new feature .

2). Silver Blades or knifes and light grenades can be from shop .

and Don't worry about points admins can make a good balance easy if the idea was easy and possible to be implement .
Good idea.
hi frontzet 
your idea is very good but ther  is many players don't have large energy (100-200...) and ther is who have a large battery but can't use it
Hello Frontzet,

thanks for your feedback!

I personally find that this idea would not bring equality into game but quite the opposite for several reasons. we have not already considered this option in our roadmap,
moreover these waves and items could require more effect and therefore logically lower the quality of the services provided. We are already close to the limit of the game engine and playing on limits to allow gamers with the least powerful computers and small connections to enjoy the most. your idea is not bad at all, it's just too far of RotU main type.

I wish you a good day

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(08-13-2021, 03:13 PM)**ghanu** Wrote: [ -> ]hi frontzet 
your idea is very good but ther  is many players don't have large energy (100-200...) and ther is who have a large battery but can't use it

hi Ghani,

about the battery :
-- players will use coins more careful for battery more than guns that we can't keep it after the map ends .
-- they can do challenges like (ac dc) for more battery .
-- Mods Team can add more new challenges which give battery so new players can start with like challenges with coins Rewards for who complete it .
-- players will start to save or buy coins to get more battery to get more fun in this special waves .

getting battery i think is not so hard and it can be balanced , and the 2 special waves will take only ( 1 energy per 1 sec ) from players battery .

all what player needs to start with 600 battery :
-- new player account already have 100 battery + 100 (ac dc) challenge = 200 battery + 2 more new challenges each gives 200 battery = 600 battery .
and if a player buy his first premium he can have +100 battery = 700 battery ----> without buying any battery from shop by coins .

that's how it can be done and balanced . just a suggestion
(08-13-2021, 04:00 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Frontzet,

thanks for your feedback!

I personally find that this idea would not bring equality into game but quite the opposite for several reasons. we have not already considered this option in our roadmap,
moreover these waves and items could require more effect and therefore logically lower the quality of the services provided. We are already close to the limit of the game engine and playing on limits to allow gamers with the least powerful computers and small connections to enjoy the most. your idea is not bad at all, it's just too far of RotU main type.

I wish you a good day

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
hi Roy,

1). it will not bring equality into game  ?
-- nope , just in the beginning because old players have big batteries more than new players with ( +200 or +300 ) but after a while players will start thinking how battery is so important and that will add more interest to get some battery at least 600 battery so they can activate that feature for the special waves .

2). these waves and items could require more effect  ?
-- no need to high quality effects or many items we can use what we already if we gather the small things it can do something else like :

1- the Flashlight (v7c) : instead of white light it can be with blue light .

2- one ugly big boss zombie ( Big Bot ) for the first special wave , it will be killed by the Blue flashlight if all players target him for 5 minutes Burning him to death with Flashlights ( with unique sound effect of the burning ) .

3- one effect on zombies ( zombies will burning in special effect show ) in the 2 special waves only .

4- Silver bullets are nothing :-- it's just one Silver skin effect on all guns not on bullets when a player activate the feature that means he have that special bullets ready to be fire killing the special zombies ( in the burning effect show ) .

5- shiny Silver knifes or blades are nothing :-- it's the same old knifes from shop but shiny and kills in ( the burning effect show on the special zombies ) , it can be added as new item to shop like the old knifes icon .

6- Light grenades -----> = ( flare or helga shockwave ) we can use helga shockwave in the new light grenades when we throw it gives the same shockwave of helga but with small rang which burn zombies ( Burning effect show ) around the rang
Or the same old flare but it will burn the special zombies which are near to the rang of the flare .

7- no Silver Bullets it's just Silver Skin on all the guns .

-- sorry for the long post and repeating some words my English not helping me as i want to describe the full idea .
you guys are the developers i'm just a noob Gamer  1 .
i hope you can understand what i want to say in my feedback for the idea . it's more logical and Fit with Rotu as A zombies killing game server .

-- Think about it if it can be done in lite way for all , that will be great to the future of the game Heart  .

Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
if you guys are planning to implement the big ugly zombie plz watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPEb4vV1_8g
its cool
Hello Front,

As your thread is aptly named, your ideas are very fancy and not really very meaningful. We are not trying to make things more complex. RotU should be kept simple and understandable for everyone at all times.
Far from saying that your ideas suck. It's just that they're too surreal to fit in with the RotU vibe. We are really concerned to keep a stable and easy to understand environment because RotU also affects an age category a little older.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
hi Roy,

thanks for the reply, but why you said ( the idea is very fancy and not really very meaningful ) i think Rotu is fancy that's why it's so good . and how my idea is not meaningful  lool  the meaningful is to add more fun that's all .
btw i know this idea is not like my normal ideas and you already told me about this thread long time ago that we have limits in scripts . and i told you i understand that day .

Thanks anyway

Best Regards,
Front
lol front he did not say that ur idea sucks (useless) he said the idea of yours if not compatible with the rules for rotu as it is to keep rotu just simple but cool and cute 1 and he said your ideas are far way sucks means ur ideas are not bad idk how to explain it lol
lol i know Tesa read my post again . Roy didn't mean to say that and i completely understand him .
i'm just talking about ( fancy and not meaningful ) words it makes who read it think it's pointless idea .

i know Roy is a good person it just the words from French to English gives different meaning that's all .