Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: turret price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello mods team and players of Rotu 
i want to give some suggestions about turret prices , i see many players don't buy turrets just cuz they are expensive and i agree with them cuz its hard to get pts with P you have to be a very good player to buy them so my idea is 
-1 make a new challenge:turret gunner2 when the player complete it will make turret less expensive 

-2 or just make it back like it was 17k for GL turret/15k MG turret
Ghanu, buy P?
(08-09-2021, 07:38 PM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]Ghanu, buy P?

Sry but idk any one can buy it for me
(08-09-2021, 07:38 PM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]Ghanu, buy P?

And i make that for help other players i can buy them it's cheap just wanna help
hi Ghani,

welcome back my old friend.
i agree with you , interesting idea it will add more challenging ,fair play . and reducing the price by just 2k or 3k no more is a good idea i know that Mods Team want to make Rotu hard but it just 2k or 3k for fair play for who complete the challenge .

Let's wait our Admins' opinion.

Best Regards,
FrontZet
(08-09-2021, 04:47 PM)**ghanu** Wrote: [ -> ]hello mods team and players of Rotu 
i want to give some suggestions about turret prices , i see many players don't buy turrets just cuz they are expensive and i agree with them cuz its hard to get pts with P you have to be a very good player to buy them so my idea is 
-1 make a new challenge:turret gunner2 when the player complete it will make turret less expensive 

hi ghanu

but then if the player was enginner and he upgrade it he will get 5k back wich make the turret price 10k
if they have skill-points on engineer specialy the new players . ghani idea it's to make non premium and new players have a fair play
and if all players changes to engineer to place a turret then change back to other class where will be the team playing in that Smile
ghani thats a good idea really good for the non p players i hope admins will like it but as my opinion is to make the price as last time after completeting the challenge like gl 20k and iron 18 k or 17k so id say its a very good idea after completeting the challenge
Players with a P should have little advantage. From this the server lives.
(08-09-2021, 11:16 PM)немо Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2021, 04:47 PM)**ghanu** Wrote: [ -> ]hello mods team and players of Rotu

привет гану

но тогда если игрок был инженером и он обновит его он получит 5 тысяч обратно что сделает цену башни 10 тысяч
Or 5k with Double xp
Hi Ghani,

I like the idea of a new Turret Gunner 2 Challenge, it would be cool to see a challenge for placing turrets and in return getting cheaper turrets. Though the only way I think it would work is if it was something like, "Place 10,000 Turrets". It would have to be a lot of turrets, but then, for non premium players you still run into the same problems. I honestly don't see turret price as a problem right now. I will say that I like that idea for a challenge though!

Short7