Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: some ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys, 53

here are some ideas for more fun !  1 i hope you like it : -

1) what about when players win a map ---> they got different random rewards some of them very good like 1 coin or 10000 points and some jokes too like powerups ---> only if they win the map .

2) to give more chance to use this objects can ---> motars be 50.000 upts instead of 60.000 upts , revive kits 50.000 instead of 85.000 , mines 10.000 instead of 20.000 and Gasmask 20.000 in stead of 40.000 . ( they are a little expensive or cost more than give ) .

3) can we add more random new songs ( most viewed popular songs which Fit Rotu ) .

4) can we add this sound effect just in the start bosses and final waves like ( the purge ) movie it wll be fun and scary  Tongue
-like this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWnJXhQfMg

5) non premium can't get collector and good gun in one map ( collector is too expensive for 120,000 points ). can it be 60.000 or 80.000 points .

6) new challenge ---> collect 2000 energy in one wave of skeleton zom even if player have low battery no problem just generate 2000 energy to get more battery like ( +200 or +300 ) so new players can get battery to start with to revive the other teammates more .

7) new challenge ---> use 1000 flare only in the dark waves to make flare last longer for ( 2 mins ) .

8) can we buy the special guns by coins only without skillspoints on it .

9) detailed damage and how many bullets can fire list for weapons of Rotu for all and new players if that can be easy to implement .

10) new challenge ---> reach level 400 ----> to make all your pistols hold 20 bullets in magazine .

11) new challenge ---> nurse 2 ----> do ( nurse 1 + reviving 5000 more ) ---> more points for reviving down players =6000 points instead of 5000 points so we will never see down players ( reviving needs a challenge like that ).

12) can you guys add for us in score list how many we got of kills and revived players like we can see our death and score during the game

13) what about if we can add or buy from shop laser effect for all guns in green or red color like the existing laser on this turret .

[Image: 1303f9.jpeg]

i hope you like it and i hope it's easy to be implemented .

Thanks in Advanced, 53
Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
Why you need laser effect ? 

Imo
it's shooting game ofc , and we can shoot from far with it .
it will be a nice feature for more fun and interest like all modern shooting games .
and it will Fit with Rotu perfectly like aiming for the head or shoot from far .
nice fronzet btw what does this flare do?.. and ur ideas for no.2 it was all somehow like what you said the points were low but last year it got increased i like it lower down a little not too much but just a liitle lower and no.5 collecter ..there can be two collector one maybe lower price but gives us lesser energy and the higher price gives more energy as soldier said (repost)
hi tesa,

about your question flare is an object we can throw to get light in dark waves and it's about challenge to get more time for flare so it can last more longer .

and yeah about collector ( soldier ) talk about it before i can remember that post and he is right collector is expensive 120.000 is too much .

my ideas not so good or easy to implement i just say what i think it will add more fun for my favorite game .

let's wait our admins to tell us what they think about it i just give some suggestions and my feedback .

thanks for your replay,
(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys, 53

here are some ideas for more fun !  1 i hope you like it : -

1) what about when players win a map ---> they got different random rewards some of them very good like 1 coin or 10000 points and some jokes too like powerups ---> only if they win the map .

2) to give more chance to use this objects can ---> motars be 50.000 upts instead of 60.000 upts , revive kits 50.000 instead of 85.000 , mines 10.000 instead of 20.000 and Gasmask 20.000 in stead of 40.000 . ( they are a little expensive or cost more than give ) .

3) can we add more random new songs ( most viewed popular songs which Fit Rotu ) .

4) can we add this sound effect just in the start bosses and final waves like ( the purge ) movie it wll be fun and scary  Tongue
-like this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWnJXhQfMg

5) non premium can't get collector and good gun in one map ( collector is too expensive for 120,000 points ). can it be 50,000 points .

6) new challenge ---> collect 2000 energy in one wave of skeleton zom even if player have low battery no problem just generate 2000 energy to get more battery like ( +200 or +300 ) so new players can get battery to start with to revive the other teammates more .

7) new challenge ---> use 1000 flare only in the dark waves to make flare last longer for ( 2 mins ) .

8) can we buy the special guns by coins only without skillspoints on it .

9) detailed damage and how many bullets can fire list for weapons of Rotu for all and new players if that can be easy to implement .

10) new challenge ---> reach level 400 ----> to make all your pistols hold 20 bullets in magazine .

11) new challenge ---> nurse 2 ----> do ( nurse 1 + reviving 5000 more ) ---> more points for reviving down players =10000 points instead of 5000 points so we will never see down players ( reviving needs a challenge like that ).

kills and revived players like we can see our death and score

13) what about if we can add or buy from shop laser effect for all guns in green or red color like the existing laser on this turret .

[Image: 1303f9.jpeg]

i hope you like it and i hope it's easy to be implemented .

Thanks in Advanced, 53
Best Regards,
FrontZet 4

Give time to complete other achievements, otherwise they add, and we do not have time to complete them
Hey Front,

(07-21-2021, 07:56 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]7) new challenge ---> use 1000 flare only in the dark waves to make flare last longer for ( 2 mins ) .
Flare use a weapon script not like objects like the shops. Actually CoDUO limit is to 127 for "scripts" only, we have other problems with ammo the limit is 60/70 different ammo and we've reached this limit so cannot add more weapons or scipts so this is currently impossible.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]10) new challenge ---> reach level 400 ----> to make all your pistols hold 20 bullets in magazine .
Same problem that flare, no longer weapon scripts and ammoname available.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]8) can we buy the special guns by coins only without skillspoints on it .
We work already work on special weapon to make them available to everyone we've already removed the premium status of special weapons. Those weapons are overpowered so their coin prices is legitimate for us

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]5) non premium can't get collector and good gun in one map ( collector is too expensive for 120,000 points ). can it be 50,000 points .
We are already aware of this fair play problem and we are working on it.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]3) can we add more random new songs ( most viewed popular songs which Fit Rotu ) .
We want to reduce the size of the total mod and make light updates to allow everyone to download without problems, adding sounds would add weight and therefore we could lose players who do not necessarily have good connections.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]2) to give more chance to use this objects can ---> motars be 50.000 upts instead of 60.000 upts , revive kits 50.000 instead of 85.000 , mines 10.000 instead of 20.000 and Gasmask 20.000 in stead of 40.000 . ( they are a little expensive or cost more than give ) .
This adds ease which is contrary to the path RotU has been taking for some time.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]9) detailed damage and how many bullets can fire list for weapons of Rotu for all and new players if that can be easy to implement .
This is a good idea and possible to implement

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]11) new challenge ---> nurse 2 ----> do ( nurse 1 + reviving 5000 more ) ---> more points for reviving down players =10000 points instead of 5000 points so we will never see down players ( reviving needs a challenge like that ).
10k It's really so much with dxp it's 20k then Smile

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]13) what about if we can add or buy from shop laser effect for all guns in green or red color like the existing laser on this turret .
This is possible but it's a pain to do because of the big amount of weapons on RotU.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
hi Roy and all Team, 53

first of all thanks for the replay . i understand now that we want Rotu more lite for all players with low connections .

keep up the hard working you doing great and all team ofc Heart  .

one more thing about this one about this one :
Quote:FrontZet 4 Wrote:13) what about if we can add or buy from shop laser effect for all guns in green or red color like the existing laser on this turret .
This is possible but it's a pain to do because of the big amount of weapons on RotU.

do we have to add it for all weapons ?

what about if we just add it on players ( heads or arms or upper hand ) the Right hand always attached to the guns .

or it can be add on the most favorite guns ( socom , Barrett sniper , merrson , minigun , mg 34 , Aug ) . if that was easy ofc . i'm just thinking with you and giving just suggestions .

and what about this suggestions :-

4) can we add this sound effect for maybe 5 sec just in the start bosses and final waves like ( the purge ) movie it wll be fun and scary  [Image: tongue.gif] -like this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWnJXhQfMg

6) new challenge ---> collect 2000 energy in one wave of skeleton zom even if player have low battery no problem just generate 2000 energy to get more battery like ( +200 or +300 ) so new players can get battery to start with to revive the other teammates more .

12) can you guys add for us in score list how many we got of kills and revived players like we can see our death and score during the game

Best Regards, 53
FrontZet 4
(07-25-2021, 04:25 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Front,

(07-21-2021, 07:56 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]7) new challenge ---> use 1000 flare only in the dark waves to make flare last longer for ( 2 mins ) .
Flare use a weapon script not like objects like the shops. Actually CoDUO limit is to 127 for "scripts" only, we have other problems with ammo the limit is 60/70 different ammo and we've reached this limit so cannot add more weapons or scipts so this is currently impossible.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]10) new challenge ---> reach level 400 ----> to make all your pistols hold 20 bullets in magazine .
Same problem that flare, no longer weapon scripts and ammoname available.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]8) can we buy the special guns by coins only without skillspoints on it .
We work already work on special weapon to make them available to everyone we've already removed the premium status of special weapons. Those weapons are overpowered so their coin prices is legitimate for us

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]5) non premium can't get collector and good gun in one map ( collector is too expensive for 120,000 points ). can it be 50,000 points .
We are already aware of this fair play problem and we are working on it.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]3) can we add more random new songs ( most viewed popular songs which Fit Rotu ) .
We want to reduce the size of the total mod and make light updates to allow everyone to download without problems, adding sounds would add weight and therefore we could lose players who do not necessarily have good connections.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]2) to give more chance to use this objects can ---> motars be 50.000 upts instead of 60.000 upts , revive kits 50.000 instead of 85.000 , mines 10.000 instead of 20.000 and Gasmask 20.000 in stead of 40.000 . ( they are a little expensive or cost more than give ) .
This adds ease which is contrary to the path RotU has been taking for some time.

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]9) detailed damage and how many bullets can fire list for weapons of Rotu for all and new players if that can be easy to implement .
This is a good idea and possible to implement

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]11) new challenge ---> nurse 2 ----> do ( nurse 1 + reviving 5000 more ) ---> more points for reviving down players =10000 points instead of 5000 points so we will never see down players ( reviving needs a challenge like that ).
10k It's really so much with dxp it's 20k then Smile

(07-21-2021, 11:15 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]13) what about if we can add or buy from shop laser effect for all guns in green or red color like the existing laser on this turret .

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
With additional dxp, it will be 40k
1 idea here ....when. We die for example we are carrying a turret and we die before placing it we lose the turret so it's not nice so what about we still have the turret or it gets placed automatically where we die
2.when only 3 and below players play in a game at wave 14 coins wave both the two coins sets are set at the same place means al the 8 coins stay at one place so that all the coins will be protected as there are less players they will not be able to defend all coins.
3.new iteam in shop: helmet and kelvar for some type of armor i have the file fo the kelvar and helmet if this is ok
Hello Tesa,

(08-01-2021, 06:27 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]1 idea here ....when. We die for example we are carrying a turret and we die before placing it we lose the turret so it's not nice so what about we still have the turret or it gets placed automatically where we die
I get what you say, this idea is not bad. That's true that on the death you lose everything you have in the hands instead of placing them.

(08-01-2021, 06:27 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]2.when only 3 and below players play in a game at wave 14 coins wave both the two coins sets are set at the same place means al the 8 coins stay at one place so that all the coins will be protected as there are less players they will not be able to defend all coins.
The objective is that you need to defend coins. When you are alone so you have to choose which coin pile you want to save Wink

(08-01-2021, 06:27 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]3.new iteam in shop: helmet and kelvar for some type of armor i have the file fo the kelvar and helmet if this is ok
Helmet and Kevlar is already implemented on RotU and it's called Armor. you can upgrade it until 50% max with skp.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
when a game is over : when a game is over what if the MVP player gets a reward ? depending on their statistics??
(08-02-2021, 03:19 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]when a game is over : when a game is over what if the MVP player gets a reward ? depending on their statistics??

good idea 1 i suggested that before MVP or the Top 3 players in score in case win map .
Hello Tesa and FrontZet,

I don't think your idea is balanced for rotu players and would accentuate a selfish effect to be first. which is absolutely not our objective.

We have been working for several years to balance the game and avoid toxicity in our game. So we have to reject your idea to keep server running smoothly.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy