Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: helga lover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

in helga lover we have to prone or just crouch near her

greetings,
FrontZet 4
Prone
Helga lover is the most stupid challenge ... when you are under helga you got +0 and when you are near helga you got +1 ,it makes no sense
yea really we need to get soo near that not nice and we get deaths for sure
I could not see an issue on my local testserver. There is only a distance check that the distance has to be lower but not higher than a specific value.
My guess is that you just go to prone too slow if you go right below her. Maybe you're faster when you lay down next to her (which is still in the correct range).
Also don't forget the ping, what you see does not represent what the server sees at this exact moment.

Example: Your ping is 250ms.
Server sends command to move helga down, you receive that 250ms later, then you lay down fast, but the server sees your prone 250ms later. So it's a total of 500ms (half a second), which is a lot already.

Additionally this challenge is for fun. It gives a huge reward, lots of coins, don't call it stupid lol
i did not call it stupid XD ..then wat about somehow far and prone will it give +1?with a good ms
(06-28-2021, 02:31 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I could not see an issue on my local testserver. There is only a distance check that the distance has to be lower but not higher than a specific value.
My guess is that you just go to prone too slow if you go right below her. Maybe you're faster when you lay down next to her (which is still in the correct range).
Also don't forget the ping, what you see does not represent what the server sees at this exact moment.

Example: Your ping is 250ms.
Server sends command to move helga down, you receive that 250ms later, then you lay down fast, but the server sees your prone 250ms later. So it's a total of 500ms (half a second), which is a lot already.

Additionally this challenge is for fun. It gives a huge reward, lots of coins, don't call it stupid lol

YEs ok , just sometimes i got + 1 and i thought i wasn t near and sometimes i got +0 and i was near she for me 

Hihihi it's true this stupid challenge   give many coins  hihihi 21
hi all,

yes i agree with Fabio ( Also don't forget the ping , what you see does not represent what the server sees at this exact moment. )

my helga lover challenge now 27/30 i'm was very attention to my ping

and the challenge is very funny we all play in this wave to die under her legs then we revive each other
i have a lot of fun in this challenge ( it's for fun and coins for all players )

Thanks - Fabio
Best Regards,
we poor pople with 200 + ping wont be able to complete the chalenge lol
You can complete it. It's enough to lay down near her