Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: My Application to join MODS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 53

i would like to be a member of Rotu community i'm so crazy Tongue about the server and its nice community .

( Application )

in game name: FrontZet 4
i'm from Egypt i live in Cairo ( my first language is Arabic and my second language is English ) .
time played: 1405 Hours and more coming up it's just the beginning .
Level: 365
i think i got no ban before .
Hobbies: playing old live online games .

and I like to help players in console commands ( Binds and fps ) , challenges , Best class for each wave , giving guns , revive and more.
i played a lot on cod 1 and cod uo servers ( TDM and BAS ) from 2016 with the same name FrontZet 4 but maybe many of you don't remember me . after i discovered Rotu server became my only game on pc and i'm happy to fight back the zombie invasion with you .

Why I join ? i got really good times with you all, I got more info about the game, I want to help new players and give ideas to admins to keep server exciting also reporting bugs  .

41 Much love to Fabio for making good strong server for all ( low and high pc abilities ) and Much love for all Dear Admins and Dear players of Rotu.
You are making me Enjoy so much, Thank you !!! Heart

Best Regards, 53
FrontZet 4
Hi front ,  for me you are a nice players and you always try to help
That why my vote is Yes 
Good luck

Imo
My vote is yes
my vote is also a yes ur a very good player u like helping people out and try to do good things i like it good luck with ur applications
It's a yes from me too! Front is a very social player and supportive to all of us. He takes the new players under his wing. He is a pleasure to slay zombies with :-) Keep up the good work !
Hi Front, from me a Yes too!
Hello FrontZet,

Thanks for your application!

I think you're a great guy and you deserve to join us, you are often active and help people.
That's why in name of MODS Clan we accept you to family.

We wish you a warm welcome to MODS family!

You can now wear MODS tag in your name.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
hi all, 53

Thanks, you all are amazing and it's pleasure to be with you .
i hope i can be helpful & spending good times with you .

Best Regards, 53
FrontZet 4
Welcome !
hey fronzet ....congrats ... welcome to the family hope we get along ... good luck .. see u in game 1