Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: auto jump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys

i dont know if this is a bug or no but if u come near a player and tryed to jump u will jump in the other way it happens a lot whene all players are camping in one place and it alredy killed me a lot especially whene i am jumping near prone players .

and another thing whene i am trying to revive some one near shop or even try to use the class ability i always end up opening shop especially in remix map and as a solution i i suggest to make shop can only opened if u aim at it insted of stand next to it. 

thanks in advance
(06-02-2021, 04:46 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys

i dont know if this is a bug or no but if u come near a player and tryed to jump u will jump in the other way it happens a lot whene all players are camping in one place and it alredy killed me a lot especially whene i am jumping near prone players .

and another thing whene i am trying to revive some one near shop or even try to use the class ability i always end up opening shop especially in remix map and as a solution i i suggest to make shop can only opened if u aim at it insted of stand next to it. 

thanks in advance

good idea for shop  53
and about jumping that's because our body block other players maybe our Hacker Fabio has a solution for that in the Future like making players body become invisible to our Bullets  39
(06-02-2021, 07:10 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2021, 04:46 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys

thanks in advance

good idea for shop  53
and about jumping that's because our body block other players maybe our Hacker Fabio has a solution for that in the Future like making players body become invisible to our Bullets  39
The fix is to disable player collision. But then comes next problem. No players nicknames.
Hey nemo,

For autojump issue, it's not a bug it's due to hitbox.

We disabled hitbox for zombies to prevent body block and we tried for players. As Prawy said nicknames are no longer diplayed on screen, and there's another reason it's the realism. Pass through players kill realism and gameplay opportunities.

And for revive and shop issue we work on it.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
My suggestion to this thread is don't allow block
I mean you can pass a player in the middle of he's body
(06-03-2021, 05:45 PM)**ghanu** Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion to this thread is don't allow block
I mean you can pass a player in the middle of he's body

read what royality says above