Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: helga blue waves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys... watsup!!!

as i have been with premium for the past few times and now no more so i just noticed this thing this helga blue waves which flies and it it hits a non premium players then they die for sure and for the premium players if they gets hit they dont die at all  i mean their life wont go down till death so wat im trying to actually say is that  dont let the no premium players die from the blue wave of helga in one shot as u see if there is non premium player then its not easy to survive i give my humble request to all admins thank you..!!!!!

hope u all are fine. !!
(05-16-2021, 01:27 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys... watsup!!!

as i have been with premium for the past few times and now no more so i just noticed this thing this helga blue waves which flies and it it hits a non premium players then they die for sure and for the premium players if they gets hit they dont die at all  i mean their life wont go down till death so wat im trying to actually say is that  dont let the no premium players die from the blue wave of helga in one shot as u see if there is non premium player then its not easy to survive i give my humble request to all admins thank you..!!!!!

hope u all are fine. !!

that's why its called premume those things like surviving helga wave is why ppl buy it + u need to incease ur armor for +50 percent to survive it without pre
Damage of blue ball  in wave 17 have been ajusted some years ago to One shoot no premium user and to don t one shoot premium user , premium user need two blue ball to die 

it's one advantage to be premium

** WIth heavy 35/35 skillpoint , you need two bleu ball to die as premium user . Heavy class have more armor 

Imo
wat if its only non premium players in the game if they reach wave 17 then finish they will die in a shot from the blue waves like i was just suggesting an idea np.. nvm