Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I have an idea. Remember the Nemesis program from Resident Evil:Apocalypse ? I think we create Wave 21 where there will be the Nemesis Program equipped with a minigun and a grenade launcher and we will use a bazooka to weaken its immunity and then empty our magazines. The one who will kill it would get 5 coins for free.

Isn't the idea great ?
i don't think your idea is good but ther is not launcher or bazoka or wave 21 

ther is just 20 wave and we aleardy have  3 waves of bosses and a wave for free coins
yea but i somehow agree with gamer sagnik ofc weapons are limited but i think we dont need launcher btw see ill explain but not in details if interested plz contact me ok here it is wave i dont know which wave will it be but the zombie will be a very big monster ok ill make a monster ill work on it how will it be for us to enjoy and have a better adventure .... when the wave comes we will not get much weapons but we will have to shoot the alien or zombie till its death and when its life goes down it will h=get stronger and stronger which will make it very adventurous for us and it will be very enjoying too .....we will have a small zone where only some places will be there for us to play ...ok thank u ill think more of it and here explained is not all if interested ill think more of it to make the game enjoying plz drop a comment of what u think bout it