Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Can we Bind Spectator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone,53

i have a question Can we Bind some key to go spectator . i really tried using every word ( to or go ) spec . if anyone have ideas plz let us know how and tried it before and tell us that's all

Greeting,53
Hi, that's currently not possible. If some more players think this is usefull, i can make a bind for that
Yea that would be great
Like i said already, there is not any cvar for binding this.
But like fabio said, he can make it if its important for you lads. Wink
53hi,

yes Fabio that will be very useful

Greeting,53
(04-08-2021, 11:36 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, that's currently not possible. If some more players think this is usefull, i can make a bind for that

Ok  113
Actually when I think of the use case for this, I'm not quite happy.
I see that you want to use it for zom shredder, to go spec very fast. But that's not the point of the challenge.

For this reason, I might not implement it
(04-12-2021, 11:56 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Actually when I think of the use case for this, I'm not quite happy.
I see that you want to use it for zom shredder, to go spec very fast. But that's not the point of the challenge.

Yes it's true , i think don t need bind , and maybe make challenge ass zom shredder but where you have to play all the wave 

Like kill 5000 zombies without death and play minimun each wave 2 times

Imo
hi all,

Guys i don't need to bind key for going spectator for shreder challenge 1 or 2 if you go to my detailed challenges page you can see yourself i did complete shreder challenge 1 and 2 . Like i said i think that binding a key to go spec is important in differant ways instead of disconnect and rejoin as an example to answer a phone call without lose money or weapons just an example . As we have bind key for disconnect why we don't have bind key to go spec to make a lot of things more easy that's all.

Thanks In Advanced,
Greetings,
hi Fabio,53

Fabio you told that you will bind spectator for us and we all waiting this step it's a small thing to ask but it's A Rocket thing

Thanks In Advanced,
Greeting,
(04-12-2021, 11:56 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Actually when I think of the use case for this, I'm not quite happy.

For the reason above I won't implement it.
I don't think this is needed

-Fabio
(04-12-2021, 02:12 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]hi all,

Guys i don't need to bind key for going spectator for shreder challenge 1 or 2 if you go to my detailed challenges page you can see yourself i did complete shreder challenge 1 and 2 . Like i said i think that binding a key to go spec is important in differant ways instead of disconnect and rejoin as an example to answer a phone call without lose money or weapons just an example . As we have bind key for disconnect why we don't have bind key to go spec to make a lot of things more easy that's all.

Thanks In Advanced,
Greetings,

Fabio belive me I did alot of challenge includ zom shreder 1 and 2 completed it's not the reason see for yourself my completed challenge