Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Fake Near Block Walls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
53 Hi Fabio and All ModsTeam,

Here we Go a new Bug In Mogadishu Map ( Fake Near Block Wall ) Between the Main Building for Campers and the Building which have MG Guns on it . you can see it in the Attachment there is Too Near Dust coming out look like If I'am shooting Near wall . there is a wall Blocking Shooting Bullets and through Grenades on Zombies in that direction . I were on the Roof of the Main Building for campers for Big waves so I tried over and over to shoot from there but a Hidden wall was Blocking my Bullets . That's ALL

Best Regards,
Thanks In Advanced, 53
I have noticed this as well. Sometimes grenades bounce, as if there was an invisible wall
i got that a lot  in Mogadishu Map did you face something like that in any other Maps, PRIEST ?
Invisible wall exist only on this map
We Need Fabio to Feedback us about that I think its a Bug Need to be Fixed
(03-26-2021, 11:55 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]i got that a lot  in Mogadishu Map did you face something like that in any other Maps, PRIEST ?

Usually in Mogadishu, very rarely and log time ago in Dock, when you try to throw grenades over the truck, to the left.
yes in dock too , i am not sur it s bug , this wall immune you of boom of helga too
and dont jump on it if u jump on and u will fall and die if u dont believe me u can try it
(03-27-2021, 01:15 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]yes in dock too , i am not sur it s bug , this wall immune you of boom of helga too

in my attachment that hidden wall is too near blocking my bullets so i can't reach zombies from up stairs on the roof . see my attachment you will find near dust coming out of hidden wall that's what i mean . usually i shoot from that side we all do but now that wall appears too much every map i join see it and tell me what do you think my friends
yes i knw that already somewhere december and told to fabio but said nothin
Will be fixed within the next release