Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Wave 16 - Collectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Guys,

I'm aware of the Wave 16 - Collector trouble. I'm thinking about it a lot and I came up with the following idea:

Every zombie that walks by a collector gives 10-20 energy, only once per collector. After that you can kill the zombie since it won't give any energy.
This will reduce the problem of killing zombies close to collectors and you don't have to circle around them.

Please leave your vote in the poll attached to this thread.
Additionally please feel free to post your suggestions or feedback!

One more thing I would like to mention...
Stop blaming other players (or even admins). This is my last warning. Any future violation will lead to a temporary ban!

Thanks & Best regards,
-Fabio
Can try this one or two days?
I agree with Fiks, let's try Fabio's idea for a few days, although personally I think the current situation is good - collecting a lot of energy is not as necessary as some of the players believe.
Fabio's idea might work, wouldn't mind trying to see. I will just repost my suggestion that i put earlier in the shoutbox (sorry for that).

If collectors become cheaper and lasting less time, then I think players with more points (=premiums) will again buy several collectors and still have an advantage, but players with less points will be able to buy as well. When collectors dissapear, then by killing some more skeletons you will be able to buy again, but you will not have to shoot all the time. People that shoot just to kill, or out of spite, or don't care for challenges, maybe they should reconsider why they are still playing this game...
Thinking more about it, skeletons giving energy constantly and players running around serve the challenge ACDC as well. So maybe making them give energy only once will cause other setbacks. I am not sure...
(01-02-2021, 06:15 PM)oi! Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Fiks, let's try Fabio's idea for a few days, although personally I think the current situation is good - collecting a lot of energy is not as necessary as some of the players believe.

I applied the patch to the server. We can test it now and see how it is.
Players will get energy once per zombie per collector

(01-02-2021, 06:39 PM)A_PRIEST Wrote: [ -> ]Thinking more about it, skeletons giving energy constantly and players running around serve the challenge ACDC as well. So maybe making them give energy only once will cause other setbacks. I am not sure...

Good point. We will see how it works.
yes i also agree with fiks lets try it for some days and to know how the idea is ....i also have some ideas about turets they kills everything before the zombies even come near the collector and as we need turrets for wave 15 to protect coins and turrets stays fr long i would like to say that all turrets placed will be disappeared or reduced to 0 damage at wave 16
(01-02-2021, 06:44 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]yes i also agree with fiks lets try it for some days and to know how the idea is ....i also have some ideas about turets they kills everything before the zombies even come near the collector and as we need turrets for wave 15 to protect coins and turrets stays fr long i would like to say that all turrets placed will be disappeared or reduced to 0 damage at wave 16

Turrets should last till the end of each wave. And for this reason maybe become a little cheaper.
(01-02-2021, 05:34 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

I'm aware of the Wave 16 - Collector trouble. I'm thinking about it a lot and I came up with the following idea:

Every zombie that walks by a collector gives 10-20 energy, only once per collector. After that you can kill the zombie since it won't give any energy.
This will reduce the problem of killing zombies close to collectors and you don't have to circle around them.

Stop blaming other players (or even admins). This is my last warning. Any future violation will lead to a temporary ban!

Thanks & Best regards,
-Fabio

So you thought your idea was better right off the bat, you came up wwith limeting E and thats why you did somthing about it.

the anger issue will remain and now a 8000 battery can never get full, so you are hurting your own moderators with big batteries, you still miss the point completely.  and you think this will solve the anger and the poor little players from rot u see the fighting and then they mommy tells them they cant play..

you have no vision, because if you did you would have solved the problem a long time ago. instead you let people call other players idiots retards and get banned. 

my solution was to make every 1 happy but in this case u still leave yourself a solution that does not adress the original problem. honestly i dont find the game very fun any more because of wave 16.
(01-02-2021, 07:50 PM)Best Knife Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2021, 05:34 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

Thanks & Best regards,
-Fabio

So you thought your idea was better right off the bat, you came up wwith limeting E and thats why you did somthing about it.

the anger issue will remain and now a 8000 battery can never get full, so you are hurting your own moderators with big batteries, you still miss the point completely.  and you think this will solve the anger and the poor little players from rot u see the fighting and then they mommy tells them they cant play..

you have no vision, because if you did you would have solved the problem a long time ago. instead you let people call other players idiots retards and get banned. 

my solution was to make every 1 happy but in this case u still leave yourself a solution that does not adress the original problem. honestly i dont find the game very fun any more because of wave 16.

WE tried it your way fabio now try it my way and every 1 gets a knife for a minute to a minute and a half and everything esle stays the same.

why would you scrap your idea and wait 2 monmths to do so then say its a good solution to the problem. the poroblem is about zombies getting to the collectors and all the anger over players shooting them before they get there.

all players benifit because every 1 has a eaqual and fair shot, after that time players can choose to shoot or play together to get more e.

your solution limets E and in this case is pointless. i hope i was not to blunt.
The issue with wave 16 is that it creates a conflict of interests: some players want to collect energy (and lose it simultaneously) and others just want to shoot. The purpose of the wave being the collectors of energy, puts immediately the first group "on the right side".

This issue should be adressed. The solution must bring these 2 kinds of players together.

I think my proposal works to this end. It makes even people with no premium able to participate in the expressed purpose of the wave (collecting energy).

Fabio's poropsal is just creating more confusion: people that want to collect dont know anymore which zombie to shoot or not. The others just keep shooting.

Best's proposal just postpones the problem for later in the wave. The low level player with no collector, is still left without anything to do in this wave.
Your idea on electric zombies was a good idea, it took me a wile to realize that. The unlimited battery size also is good if E is not limited as u proposed. thats a big no for premium players with big battery. After 2 months it became the same thing over and over thats about 60 days of players blaming other players, pleading not to shoot them, and a lot of unneccary anger over it. i only posted on this after many days of playing and getting a bad feeling in my gut every time. The problem will always be spawn killing the zombies. and players not getting e because of it. The anger will go down and people will be at ease saving the entire game for a collector just to have nothing gained is frustrating. But what is more frustrating is the blame on many things but not addressing the cause. The cause is what i describe, can a limit of E address the cause? No i dont think so, the only thing is players having a fair shot and the continuing and learning to play together as a strategy. then every 1 is happy and also willing to teach and help other players. if the delay is part of 16 waves so be it, it is a preventing measure to cure a problem that u once had.. at least try it.. Seeing the big picture and addressing the issue is a matter of leadership. at least you are tried it your way. I dont think you should just look at from a distance and say i am happy with the result.
Hey Guys,

I will clarify in my name and not to name of MODS Team!!

- We force nobody to play, feel free to stop and leave. No problem!

- Energy and Battery system is better than before because now energy is permanent. As I can see no one has a fighting spirit but a weak spirit, difficulty = impossible to play for casual... I can't understand this position or this point of view. Do you want 1m Upgrade Points and 500k Coins everytime you start a game? that's just a fucked up for everybody... Since 3 months we said 1m times objective was to add challenge and difficulties not to simplify game... If you are casual and can't assume the defeat I won't help you anymore... Just stop say it's too hard and find how you can be better no more!!!!

Best Regards,
Roy
How about allowing to place multiple collectors. Like for normal players 3 and premium 5.
Make the collectors a lot cheaper. I would say about 20000 points.
And keep the way of collecting energy the same as it was but only at a slower rate.

Most of the time I am able to find a spot where I can let it collect some energy.
So if you can place multiple collectors, people will definitely be able to collect energy.

The price is also a bit of a sore point to me.
Normal players really have to save points to be able to buy a collector.
especially if the didn't start from the beginning.

And what can you do if you don't have enough points to buy one.
I do understand that people who have a collector want to collect energy.
But if I cant do anything I get bored.

Thereby the collectors are not really visible.
So it's hard to see or the zombies already have passed the collectors.

Further, people must understand that not everybody plays to win or completing challenges.
CoD has always been a game to me where people just want to shoot, no complex strategic stuff (like (old) battlefield for example).
They just want to play to have some fun and/or blow of some steam after a (stressful) day.
I like your reasoning.
Kind of layed back, nice
Aussie? 1
Pages: 1 2 3