Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: request or idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello dear friends

for the few days i have been working on some things its request and idea too i got some points here with me today
1.more pu (powerups)
2. more coins in a game as if more members more coins}
3.as royalty and i talked about this alot so posting it here as royalty has said purple d is evolution of deagle and golden d is evolution of purple d so i recommend purple d as mini golden deagle ex give more ammo and decrease its damage 
4.can buy more granades and revive kits ..... 

i will bring more next time ill think of it thank you....
one more thing when putting skill points we can put with our keyboard too with the arrows buttons to keep pressing to put more or just press numbers because if we reset our skillpoints its hard to press with mouse thank u
Hello Tesa,

(11-13-2020, 06:52 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]1.more pu (powerups)
The powerups already giving a big advantage if you got some upgrp or immune + Powerups spawn every ~120 seconds.

(11-13-2020, 06:52 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]2. more coins in a game as if more members more coins}
We already work on a system like that.

(11-13-2020, 06:52 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]4.can buy more granades and revive kits ..... 
If you want more grenades I invite you to play engineer you will be able to have 16 max grenades, You can stack a maximum of 1 revkit, otherwise it's too OverPowered and make game easiest.

(11-13-2020, 07:24 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing when putting skill points we can put with our keyboard too with the arrows buttons to keep pressing to put more or just press numbers because if we reset our skillpoints its hard to press with mouse thank u
Unfortunately we can't do that because of game engine.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
one more thing again if we get invisible for some sec when we join because just say we are playing a map and reached wave 20 then just say someone joined the game at wave 20 then the player will die for sure because we dont spawn at the place where teammates are so running and escape is hard i hope this one is good
Hey Tesa,

(11-13-2020, 02:22 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing again if we get invisible for some sec when we join because just say we are playing a map and reached wave 20 then just say someone joined the game at wave 20 then the player will die for sure because we dont spawn at the place where teammates are so running and escape is hard i hope this one is good
It's a great idea, and will surely be implemented soon.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(11-13-2020, 02:22 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing again if we get invisible for some sec when we join because just say we are playing a map and reached wave 20 then just say someone joined the game at wave 20 then the player will die for sure because we dont spawn at the place where teammates are so running and escape is hard i hope this one is good

I fully support this idea, gives noobs like me a chance. ;-)
Thanks to all
new challenge kill this much zombies with granades i dont know how much kills will be ur wish and name too.
Sry , but i don't think it's a good idea , since update players play with weapon and not with nades all the time and the game is even more pleasant.
haha ok

Thanks for the idea, I like it. Will be implemented within the next few days
I think the invisible is now enabled I became invisible once
No, it isn't Smile
Or immunity too would be good
hey guys one more thing i would like if there is a kit to restore health we can buy it in shop and carry it with us because i felt like if there is no medic we will have to restore our health from shop so i woul like if we can carry it with us and use it when our health is low
Pages: 1 2