Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Game rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi .
I would like some game administrator to explain a little about the rules of the game.
Lately I see a lot in game chat that players are punished for spam. and I don't understand why (spam is misleading advertising)
Many players have complained that the moderators' notices are for no reason.
Please explain well what are the communication rules.
Thank you.
hey min,

The rules are :

- Be fair and respectful toward other players.
- Don't spam quick chat commands like MEDIC (Spam is something like saying 3 times medic - every 10 seconds.)
- Don't spam the in-game chat.
- Don't go out of map to kill zombies or break zombie spawns.
- Don't threaten or blackmail other players.
- Don't be afk more than 3 waves when you're in survivor team

If you want to report a moderator's behavior I advice you to pm me. We will work internally to resolve these issues

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
The rules for in-game chatting are for nobody to speak so there will be "a nice game"? Or to speak only with permission? Please admins check the image and explain...

[Image: f0f23facd.jpeg]
Min, thanks for opening the thread. I know you mean me. Many players, especially new ones, use quick chat all the time. It is enough to say one thing once, but some say it many times. I will not (or will not) leave that. It's the same for afk. You can't be 3 wave afk. If you’re afk or you’re talking non-playing, go to the spectator. We need every player and every shot to get to the final victory.
However, if we normally use quick chat, kicks will not happen.
I hope you know that this always happens with the same players who can also be very offensive.
Greetings to you MIN and the other players
Priest, show quick chat pls. no only this. Nobody talks about what you're showing now. Show quick chat. This chat in the picture is ok, but again you don’t say or show everything.
(09-18-2020, 11:55 PM)A_PRIEST Wrote: [ -> ]The rules for in-game chatting are for nobody to speak so there will be "a nice game"? Or to speak only with permission? Please admins check the image and explain...

I made a post, and I invite you to read it thanks.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
I don't know how to show quick chat, i just took this image from the log. And in this normal chat you are enjoying a game that nobody speaks! And then a poor 14 year old is asking for your permission to talk. Expalin these and then show us the quick chat as well.
(09-19-2020, 12:11 AM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2020, 11:55 PM)A_PRIEST Wrote: [ -> ]The rules for in-game chatting are for nobody to speak so there will be "a nice game"? Or to speak only with permission? Please admins check the image and explain...

I made a post, and I invite you to read it thanks.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

Which post is this? I can't find it.
(09-18-2020, 11:24 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]hey min,

The rules are :

- Don't spam quick chat commands like MEDIC (Spam is something like saying 3 times medic - every 10 seconds.)

If you want to report a moderator's behavior I advice you to pm me. We will work internally to resolve these issues

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(09-19-2020, 12:40 AM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2020, 11:24 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]hey min,

The rules are :

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

Sorry, I did not understand you meant the post in this thread. So, now I would like to hear your opinion about Fiks's "rules". Should we ask his permission to talk to each other? Is a silent game a "nice game"?
Hi PRIEST

As I said, if somebody have any problem with a moderator's behavior, I invite him to pm me. We'll work internally to resolve this issue.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Hi Roy 
Since Min opened this thread, the issue was posted here. After all it's a matter of rules, not anything else. It is up to you what should be done or not.
I have created this thread not to blame anyone. The idea is to find the balance to have a good game.
Of course, conflictive players must be punished
but I think the difficult thing is to differentiate the jokes from the conflictive.
I hope this is a temporary problem.
(ahhhhh fiks I don't mean you. This has happened many times with other mods hehehehehehehehe)
(09-19-2020, 09:17 AM)A_PRIEST Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Roy 
Since Min opened this thread, the issue was posted here. After all it's a matter of rules, not anything else. It is up to you what should be done or not.

As min said, it's not just Fiks.

About Fiks he's a new moderator, he's new to rank and learn to know how it works, he's stricter than all the other admins / moderators and that's not a problem for us. On the other hand, if he doesn't allow people to speak, that's a problem.
But it's his right to move a player who's out of map or to kick afk player if the player has not cautioned.

I think the purpose of this thread is not to blame other players and the question has been answered so I think this thread is done.

Best Regards MODS team,
Roy
Talking is ALWAYS allowed! In Survivors and in Spectators. Even while playing.

Spamming is not tolerated and will be punished. Spamming means, repeating the same message / quickchat over and over.
It's not spam if someone is just talking a lot.

Nobody has to ask for permissions to speak!!