Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Forum translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eiiiiiiiii all.
The last year I have been helping many players, who have problem with understanding english and were not able register or other things themselves.
It would be nice if the forum have some plugin (or whatever is it named) for automatic google translation.
If it is not too complicated to install, of course.
It will be a great help for players who do not speak english for understanding the game, the challenges and the forum.
Best regards
hi mintxu,

Your idea is not stupid to make different languages ​​available on the forum.

-I think we could translate everything except threads and forum posts.
-I need to talk to Fabio about this idea, but I think we will need translators for some languages.

Best regards to the MODS team,
Roy
Hey, I don’t think we need a special Plugin for the forum.
Modern browsers like Google Chrome already ask you if you want to translate the website to your language.

Additionally I think everyone knows how to use google translator 1

(Correct me if I‘m wrong)

Best regards,
Fabio
(08-23-2020, 11:35 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I don’t think we need a special Plugin for the forum.
Modern browsers like Google Chrome already ask you if you want to translate the website to your language.

Additionally I think everyone knows how to use google translator 1

(Correct me if I‘m wrong)

Best regards,
Fabio

Hi Fabio,
I also thought that everyone would know how to use the google translator hahaha or how to put the capcha, but it is not like that. Some did not even know that it is a capcha and have not been able to register. My intention was to make it easy for people with little computer skills heheheh. Thank you anyway.
Yes it wasn t a silly idea ! For my case i read the post a first time and use google translator  for the word i don t know , and when it 's on server , i write the word or i remember it , to write it on google translator after to can help other player after