Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello players

I have some ideas and suggestions to make a better ROTU that will be fair to everyone.

Reduce (small) power for:
- grenade
-  cocktail
- exploding barrel (one can easily kill up to 20 zombies)
- knife (one can easily kill up to 20 zombies)
- mortar is ok now

A little more power for turret (little more)

Briar pistol - stock of bullets - 200 up to 300

Many times it happens that i can’t buy points 100000 for 2 coins.
- i would love to buy this and help other players with weapons.

Let someone else give their opinion and suggest something new.

Play fair and help each other

Thank you and best regards to all ROTU players
Hey Fiks,

Thanks for your suggestions,

-About Grenades, Cocktails, Exploding barrels and Knives. I will talk to Fabio for correct this stuff.
-About Turrets they will maybe have damage increase of 5% - 10%.
-About Briar pistol we work on weapon balancing, so all weapons will be reworked.
-About the 100 000 upgradepoints: Sometime an incorrigible bug prevented you from buying the upgradepoints. We apologise for inconvenience, but we can't fix it.

RotU is open to all suggestions, if you have questions anymore to ask the team is here for reply in short delay.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Turret try 5% more, then maybe 10%. But 10 is maximun
Since the update i find the turret dammage good and i think , it don't need to be change , 
I agree for decrease nades , coktail dammage  and why not barrels ,but i am not sur it's essential .
And i have a question about number of barrels ? Can it be increase   , we can pose only 30 barrels in total for now , can it be increase to 50 maybe ?
I agree with nades and turrets. Damage could be a little lower.
I'm not sure about barrels.. I can set the limit to 50 and maybe reduce the radius a bit, so it only kills the zombies that are really attacking it.
Did I spot a member of the barrel wall build gang 103

I already thought that the barrels only killed the zombies that attacked them.
But decreasing the damage of the barrels (a lot) isn't a good idea.
Because when multiple zombies are attacking the barrels. you can't shoot them any more. (glitching in each other)
And when the barrel is destroyed and the zombies not dead, then they all come at you while some still glitched (probably).
So a radius reduction would be indeed better.

Also note that the health and damage that zombies have an do, depends on the amount of players and which round it is.
So weapons can be seen to powerful with only a few players playing, or/and in the first few rounds.