Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Mortar- idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi !

I think about it's more important block mortar for min. 17 wave.

After Helga unlock, because too more ppl use it, in a selfish way, and with it destory pleasure of game for other ppl.

Kissy,
Karolcia
hi karolcia. It is a very good idea and I want to complement it. It would be to put mortars in relation to how many players are (now I think the maximum number of mortars is 10).
In the next update the number of coins of wave 15 will change in relation to players and the number of mortars, turrets, barrels could also be changed, in the same relationship.
greetings
Hi mintxu,
Thank you for your opinion.
I hope this is possible for be change soon 1
I don't think that blocking the mortar until round 17 is the best solution for this issue.
This will hit hard in some cases, especially small teams.

My suggestion is to give it a cooldown time before it can be bought again.
For example: you can make the cooldown time between 5 and 10 minutes, based on how many people there are playing.

And to stimulate team play maybe adding a bonus.
Like for every player that you revive a minute gets taken of the currently running cooldown time.
(06-04-2020, 01:39 AM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that blocking the mortar until round 17 is the best solution for this issue.
This will hit hard in some cases, especially small teams.

My suggestion is to give it a cooldown time before it can be bought again.
For example: you can make the cooldown time between 5 and 10 minutes, based on how many people there are playing.

And to stimulate team play maybe adding a bonus.
Like for every player that you revive a minute gets taken of the currently running cooldown time.

hi Soldier,

Thank you for your opinion 1

Make it will be hard, because wave have more different time.

And its good idea do something with revive
Hello,

Imo, mortar should be blocked in first seven waves only on dock, store, downtown and these maps (i dont remeber names of others;p) where 3 players put 3 mortars and other players cannot do nothing to kill zombies.
(06-05-2020, 06:21 PM)Gillette Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Imo, mortar should be blocked in first seven waves only on dock, store, downtown and these maps (i dont remeber names of others;p) where 3 players put 3 mortars and other players cannot do nothing to kill zombies.

Hi Glillette,

Thank you for your opinion.
Yeah its reason why i want mortar be block. Because more map have this problem 2/3 ppl put mortar and block chance to other people.
I agree with you guys , i am one of player who use most , but if it s blocked for all till wave 10 or more i won t say no , same i will be happy of this , Before nobody use mortar life this , when i start game , mortar was only for hard wave , not every wave for point  like now , but yes i do it now too , there not choice if i want kill zombie , but block mortar till wave 10 or more will be a good idea i think
Hello Dear players,

We actually think and work about these problems with mortars, grenades and cocktails.
We work on some differents way to fix these problems.

Thanks for suggestions, they gonna be analyzed and validate or not.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Hi guys 

If you really want a funny game where people play for win the map and help other player , many thing must be change :

->Turret : Dammage divide by 2 or 3 
->Nades : Dammage divide by 2 or 3 (must not  one shoot  zombie wave 2,3 and 4 ) 
->Coktail: Dammage divide by 3 or 4 (can one shoot zombie only wave 1,2 and maybe 3 and 4 not more )
-> Allowed to buy mortar only after wave 14 , and only 5 shoot 
-> Revive player give 3000  point 
-> Time to reload Double point for  Heavy  multiply by 3 as now 
And make 500 energy for 100 000 point in shop , 
With this , player will play medic and armored like before
(06-08-2020, 02:12 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys 

If you really want a funny game where people play for win the map and help other player , many thing must be change :

->Turret : Dammage divide by 2 or 3 
->Nades : Dammage divide by 2 or 3 (must not  one shoot  zombie wave 2,3 and 4 ) 
->Coktail: Dammage divide by 3 or 4 (can one shoot zombie only wave 1,2 and maybe 3 and 4 not more )

-> Allowed to buy mortar only after wave 14 , and only 5 shoot 
And make 500 energy for 100 000 point in shop , 
With this , player will play medic and armored like before

Nice to see some creative ideas to try and and make the game return to a team game rather than an individual race to dominate.
Nice ideas imo
Hi Dear Community,

Actually the feedback suggestions are in standby due of a very great list of suggestions.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we work hard for fix all problems.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(06-08-2020, 04:49 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dear Community,

Actually the feedback suggestions are in standby due of a very great list of suggestions.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we hard work for fix all problems.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

Thanks Roy
I think to keep it simple.....
The issue is that a small number of players try to dominate very early in the game. Morters and cocktails are the main issue. This needs to looked at first to address the imbalance.
Then should be the idea and function of heavy and mechanics.
Turrets are not a problem. The problem is the throwing off knives and nades. It becomes a joke. Players swap roles . Not to be helpful but to use their advantages just to get more points.
There is an issue that if you want to contribute to the team i.e medic or armoured, that you are disadvantaged.

I'm only saying this because really I think it's a great game and one of a kind. But it's being exploited and the spirit of the game is being lost.
Morters, cocktails, nades and knives are fine later in the game. But players need to get points early on to buy weapons. So their use should be limited in the early waves to even out the game.
I'm not interested in getting to level 500 but I do enjoy playing for fun.
Back to basics with a few tweaks.
It's a hassle but I think the game, and all the collaborative efforts to make it possible mean that it's worth a try.
At the moment is becoming an ego fest 
Sorry to go on, but I think the game is great and I've been playing cod since our was first released.
Best wishes to all.
Hi Phil,

I understand your request and I respect it.

the new update contain many balance and features so mortar, cocktail and grenades issues gonna be fixed that sure.

when the update gonna be done or a big part done. An update notice for give all new features, adjusments gonna be release.

We really apologize for the inconvenience and we do our best for better environment.

PS: update is a very big work and about the 2 years of dev that's normal, our dev have a work and a family so it take more time. for the date of new update we have not but try to have it in short delay

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for all your suggestions.

How about increasing the price for Mortar, Nades and Cocktails and decreasing their damage?
In the new update you won't be able to buy UpgradePoints with Coins, so you won't be able to buy expensive stuff (like Mortar) in early waves.
I think balancing the price of items is most important in this case. It'll solve a lot of problems.

Additionally I think limiting the amount of Mortars relative to the player count is a good idea.
And maybe increasing the cooldown between single Mortar-Shots?

What do you think?

(06-08-2020, 02:12 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]->Turret : Dammage divide by 2 or 3 

I like these ideas! I think it'll balance the game and make it harder too Wink

Best regards,
-Fabio
Pages: 1 2